Kudos to Diamondpilot!

/ Kudos to Diamondpilot! #1  

wilnis

Bronze Member
In my few years of lurking and posting on this site I have become very impressed with Diamondpilot. His knowledge base is enormous, he seems to be the first to answer posts, he is direct, to the point and friendly, his answers have been very helpful to me and I think he must live on this site!! Thanks Chris! You are appreciated. Bill

/ Kudos to Diamondpilot! #2  
Thanks Bill. I do not live on this site but it seems as I do. Truth is I am a Corporate Pilot and only work about 12 days a month. In my off time I have taken up working on equipment, mainly boats and trailers but also everything from dozers to VW's.

Think my smart phone. That is where I really live.

Chris

/ Kudos to Diamondpilot! #3  
He helped me quite a bit in a search for a diesel truck a while back.

great guy

/ Kudos to Diamondpilot! #4  
guy knows his Ford's that's for sure!

/ Kudos to Diamondpilot! #5  
In my few years of lurking and posting on this site I have become very impressed with Diamondpilot. His knowledge base is enormous, he seems to be the first to answer posts, he is direct, to the point and friendly, his answers have been very helpful to me and I think he must live on this site!! Thanks Chris! You are appreciated. Bill

Absolutely right. When I see that DP has responded to a thread I know it's always worth a look!

/ Kudos to Diamondpilot! #6  
Yep, very knowledgeable and helpful fellow. And an asset to TBN.

/ Kudos to Diamondpilot! #7  
I think he should be Member of the Month for a couple of months!:cool2:

/ Kudos to Diamondpilot! #9  
And he's absolutely impartial when it comes to Fords versus whatever....

Hey, we all have our favorites. I go with facts and history. I have owned 4 GM's, 2 were junk. I have owned one Dodge and it was junk. I have owned about a dozen Fords and they were all great, same with the 1 Honda, 1 Toyota, and 1 Nissan.

I currently have a 08 Nissan Titan, a 06 Ford F-350 with over 150,000 miles combined. Total out of pocket repairs other than brakes, tires, fluids, and wiper blades has been $40 for the Nissan. Bad axle seal. Not a single dime on the F-350 but it did have a dash cluster repaired under warranty at around 3 months old. I also have a BMW 335I and its so so. Its always in the shop it seems for stupid things like this week the head lights are glowing RED. Never seen that one before. Last month it was in the shop for a leaking WWF reservoir. Its on the chopping block soon, probably for another Ford. A Ford Edge Sport.

Again, history of ownership. But really none of that matters to anyone but me. Ford is the only "American" car company I will touch. GM and Dodge with its Bailouts sealed the deal for me and most of the public.

Chris

/ Kudos to Diamondpilot! #10  
DP.. what's under the hood on the f350? if diesel.. how do you like it?

what rear does it have? 373 or 410.. and I asusme, knowing you, it is SRW.. right?