Trailer advice

/ Trailer advice
Yeah,from what I have seen they are, seen people set 4 wheelers on them,I was thinking for the loader, though you dont have to have it for that. My friend I help on the farm just sets it on the neck,if he has somethinf else he has to haul on the trailer. He has a 30' Elite,runs g rated tires with tandem duals. It is one nice trailer. A little more than what I need,but you should see some of the loads he has hauled on that rig. I agree building one would be no big deal.(a deck on the neck) THANKS LUTT

/ Trailer advice #12  
when i haul hay, I haul 2 high.. a deck on the neck would let me get 1 more bail on that would on;y be a lil higher thn my regular 2nd row.. as long as no low bridges.. good to go.. :)

/ Trailer advice
when i haul hay, I haul 2 high.. a deck on the neck would let me get 1 more bail on that would on;y be a lil higher thn my regular 2nd row.. as long as no low bridges.. good to go.. :)

I know what you mean there. He raises irrigated bermuda grass hay,1 more bale dont cost any more to haul than the rest of them. When I get home from work Sat. we are gonna start harvesting peanuts and baling them for hay. LUTT

/ Trailer advice #14  
I just bought a 25+5 Big Tex 22GN low pro nice trailer here's a few pics. The tractor are a M7040 in front and M9540 on rear.

image-3990315686.jpg

image-382336801.jpg

/ Trailer advice
Good looking setup. Did you get 10 or 14 ply tires. I think Big Tex trailers are good lookn trailers. Put you a reciever hitch on the back to pull your baler. That what my friend does, it works good. He hauls 2 deeres similar in size to your kubotas and pulls the baler behind the trailer. He runs 10 suped up d max 1 ton crew dually. We both run firestone airbags. LUTT

/ Trailer advice #16  
I know what you mean there. He raises irrigated bermuda grass hay,1 more bale dont cost any more to haul than the rest of them. When I get home from work Sat. we are gonna start harvesting peanuts and baling them for hay. LUTT

yup.. if I can drag one more home it don't really cost anymore fuel.. and heck.. depending on spacing.. somtimes ya can wedge 2 rolls there ! especialyl if you grab the last roll out of hte bailer that may hav ebeen a hair puny..

/ Trailer advice #17  
I have a 25ft LAMAR and at times wish it was longer but turning into some drives it works nice. I also load my ArticCat prowler sideways when I have my tractor on... Meet in the middle 28ft:)

/ Trailer advice #18  
hayhauling pics.jpgloading prowler.JPGmovinghay.jpg

/ Trailer advice
Thats a good idea, your prowler sidways to haul it and your tractor, the wheelbase on my ranger crew would be to long for that though. That is what I may do is meet in the middle. When I get home from work this weekend, I have got to do some measuring and thinking, I am at work right now, I stay at work for 30 days at a time and them I am off for 30 days. I bought my tractor a few days before coming out this time and didnt think about measuring it. Delta makes one that would fit my needs in a lighter weight deck over on 14,000 # axles that I am going to check out. They are manufactured just 35 miles south of me also.But all this talk about tractors and trailers is making me want to get home and go to work around the place:laughing:. Thanks for the pics and info guys. LUTT:thumbsup:

/ Trailer advice #20  
Thats a good idea, your prowler sidways to haul it and your tractor, the wheelbase on my ranger crew would be to long for that though. That is what I may do is meet in the middle. When I get home from work this weekend, I have got to do some measuring and thinking, I am at work right now, I stay at work for 30 days at a time and them I am off for 30 days. I bought my tractor a few days before coming out this time and didnt think about measuring it. Delta makes one that would fit my needs in a lighter weight deck over on 14,000 # axles that I am going to check out. They are manufactured just 35 miles south of me also.But all this talk about tractors and trailers is making me want to get home and go to work around the place:laughing:. Thanks for the pics and info guys. LUTT:thumbsup:

you on a rig in the Gulf? My nephew and a couple of other guys do the same. 30 on 30 off.

FWIW- can't have long enough trailer.