Excited for Saturday!

/ Excited for Saturday! #1  

kday64

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2360
All,
Come Saturday I should be the proud owner of a Big-Tex 10PI-20.
I have been reading about trailers for about a year and a half now. Last week I ventured out to the Trailer Depot, CT and walked the lot with a salesmen knowing it was time to pull the trigger. Bobby, a general manager, showed me around and taught me a lot more then websites and my own reading accomplished. I am glad I did the leg work but also glad Bobby was there to answer my questions.
Reasoning behind 10PI.
1) Trailer Design - Light equipment/landscape trailer. I occasionally rent mini excavators and at 7k I can load a mini ex on the trailer saving $150-200 in deliver charges.
2) Ramp Strength - Kubota BX with Wallenstein BX42 with FEL = 2500# combined with a short wheelbase will break normal ramps over time.
3) Overall Length - 20' because Kubota BX + FEL + Cyclone Rake is just under 18'
4) Big-Tex - Quality. I have never heard of some one say Big-Tex trailers are crap. And like my tractors I want my trailers to be passed down to my kids someday.
CHEERS!
~Kevin

/ Excited for Saturday! #3  
Cant wait to see it.

Chris

/ Excited for Saturday! #4  
can't waint to see pics

Hey DP.. interesting avatar!

/ Excited for Saturday! #7  
Congratulations; a new trailer is almost as exciting as a new tractor. Pictures required.

/ Excited for Saturday!
CHEERS!

ForumRunner_20121006_162226.png

/ Excited for Saturday! #9  
Excellent...and the photo seals the deal. Lucky man.