How to load 3 pickups and not enough trailer....

/ How to load 3 pickups and not enough trailer.... #11  
I grew up in Corpus Christi and these are fleet auction trucks from the oil companies and they are pretty well used and are heading to Mexico by Mexican trucking companies which do not follow many safety rules. Cars going to Mexico are towing disaster waiting to happen. They will buy auction cars and take one car to tow 2 cars behind it. Naturally the car towing does not have enough brakes to stop everything in an emergency. I have seen some bad wreck because of bad towing decisions.

/ How to load 3 pickups and not enough trailer.... #12  
The pickups look new...part of a fleet, perhaps? Seems really, really stupid to risk damaging any of them....somebody involved here has s*** for brains.

The two four door trucks appear to be 1999 thru 2003 model and the other looks to be a 2008 thru 2010 model. I could be wrong.

I work for a auction company on sale day and most of you guys would fall over if you saw the way some stuff gets towed in and out of there. One night we spent 15 minutes watching a guy load a full size truck onto a landscape trailer. The frame bent on one side behind the axle and then he couldn't get the door open because it hit the side railing.

I can't believe the police don't set next door, they could write tickets all night long and never have to move!

/ How to load 3 pickups and not enough trailer.... #13  
Last farm auction I was at I watched them load a utility trailer on the back of a gooseneck trailer then drop a small lawn tractor on top of that sitting crosswise.

IMAG1106_a.jpg

/ How to load 3 pickups and not enough trailer.... #16  
Last farm auction I was at I watched them load a utility trailer on the back of a gooseneck trailer then drop a small lawn tractor on top of that sitting crosswise.

At least that one could, theoretically, be strapped down safely.

/ How to load 3 pickups and not enough trailer.... #17  
I got that beat!!! With PICS!

truck-car4.jpg

truck-car3.jpg

truck-car1.jpg

clip_image005.jpg

awesome-randoms-17.jpg

/ How to load 3 pickups and not enough trailer.... #18  
Wrooster...how did you get the pics without doing something illegal yourself? :laughing: Thanks for posting I wouldn't have believed that unless I seen it...if they are Photoshopped somebody did a darn good job of it.

/ How to load 3 pickups and not enough trailer.... #19  
Crazy. Someone obviously dont care about the trucks. I cant believe the bedrails would hold that weight for long (especially hitting a bump or two) without buckling:confused2:

Those forklifts that size weigh about 4k right?

The ones I have seen that size are closer to 7k+. Just the battery in most of them are 2500-3k
I got that beat!!! With PICS!

truck-car4.jpg

truck-car3.jpg

truck-car1.jpg

clip_image005.jpg

awesome-randoms-17.jpg

That takes the cake right there. Maybe both were destine for the scrapper?? I do wonder how he got it loaded?

/ How to load 3 pickups and not enough trailer.... #20  
I do wonder how he got it loaded?
Since I first saw those pictures a year or so ago I have been wondering the same thing. Perhaps using a tractor-trailer loading dock, they just drove the car off the dock and into the bed of the pickup truck. But the car is a front wheel drive, so you'd have to think that once the front wheels clear the dock getting it far enough forward in the pickup bed would be very difficult.

This is clearly one of life's biggest mysteries... :)

Another is how and why someone thought that this was a good idea. :laughing:

Wrooster