How to load 3 pickups and not enough trailer....

/ How to load 3 pickups and not enough trailer.... #1  

saltbranch

Silver Member
Here ya go....Yes they tied the trucks down and hit the road loaded this way
IMAG0137.jpg

/ How to load 3 pickups and not enough trailer....
I was in Corpus Christi, Tx Pulled up to a shop to buy some stuff and saw this across the street.Appeared to load outs after an Auction. They laid a piece of metal or boards,(could not see for sure) across the bed of 2nd truck. Set rear axle on and tied everything down.

/ How to load 3 pickups and not enough trailer.... #5  
Tailgate of third truck is higher than tractor.............hopefully they didn't meet anything under a 14 foot underpass

/ How to load 3 pickups and not enough trailer.... #6  
The right way. :)

TruckCarrier.jpg

/ How to load 3 pickups and not enough trailer.... #7  
:shocked:That is plum craziness! Maybe I`m missing something here, how in the world could you even begin to strap or chain that without damaging one or both of those trucks? Can we say "scale dodger", I wouldn`t want to put that load in front of Mr. DOT on purpose!

/ How to load 3 pickups and not enough trailer....
:shocked:That is plum craziness! Maybe I`m missing something here, how in the world could you even begin to strap or chain that without damaging one or both of those trucks? Can we say "scale dodger", I wouldn`t want to put that load in front of Mr. DOT on purpose!
has to one of the dumbest things I have ever seen. They tied down teh 2 front trucks, then had chains tied on the front of rear truck pulling back into trailer, then went from the frame and criss crossed to each side of trailer...as close as they could to the second truck. If was I was the driver on this one, a truck would .have came off
This was an accident waiting to happen in my book. Definetly a scale dodger load.

/ How to load 3 pickups and not enough trailer.... #9  
The pickups look new...part of a fleet, perhaps? Seems really, really stupid to risk damaging any of them....somebody involved here has s*** for brains.

/ How to load 3 pickups and not enough trailer.... #10  
Well, they ARE Fords.. so Im sure they were headed to the scrap yard anyway... ahahahahaha..