Are women born mechanically challenged?

/ Are women born mechanically challenged? #11  
And you can find an occasional engineer who is mechanically challenged.

/ Are women born mechanically challenged? #13  
An occasional engineer??:D
That's what my boss calls me when the weather is nice and there's tractor work to be done!

/ Are women born mechanically challenged? #14  
The big difference between the truck and the girl are the truck doesn't talk back and is also a beauty to behold.

/ Are women born mechanically challenged? #15  
Being mechanical or artistic is a born trait. 3 of my kids are very artistic but only 2 are interested in mechanical, one boy and one girl. My middle daughter does all the Christmas toy assembly because here husband is not mechanically inclined. Oldest son is also mechanically inclined and would rather work outside in the cold, construction environment than at a desk any day. The other son (one year junior) does nothing that requires getting dirty unless it is artistic in nature like painting, decorating designing etc. Oldest daughter is same way very creative and good natural artist. Youngest daughter is very creative and loves outdoor sports and other activities and is probably the most outspoken of all next to junior son. Both are highly opinionated.
I think the reason women are taken advantage of more often than men is just like the OP stated, why are women not mechanically inclined and the perception is just that so men naturally want to take advantage of them in ALL ways.

/ Are women born mechanically challenged? #16  
Of our twins the daughter started out miles ahead solving mechanical problems but at 15 the son's desire to fix mechanical things is greater resulting in him fixing more mechanical problems around the place. For one it is natural and for one it is mainly learned. Motivate can over come many limitations research indicates.

I have found insecure males have a 'NEED' to 'assume' women are born mechanically challenged. :)

/ Are women born mechanically challenged? #17  
An occasional engineer??:D

This may be one:

Engineer.jpg

/ Are women born mechanically challenged? #18  
Some are stubborn jacks as inspectors. :D

Wait a minute is that a jack or a jenny?

/ Are women born mechanically challenged? #19  
The blueprint inspector mad me laugh.

Many years ago I was on a construction project that had me getting the working site ready and safe for the contractor. Basically a Grunt. I did have a lot of non dedicated time and one day some of this time was spent looking at one of the worksite drawings. For some reason some elevations of pile cut offs were noted. Several days later while out observing my eyes indicated there were some discrepancies involved. Mentioned this to the Project Engineer. ( This fellow considered me as a plant grunt and irritant) A few weeks later a big kerfuffle developed as there was a three foot discrepancy discovered in the piping plan's. Seeing as there was lots of thirty inch schedule 180 piping welded up off site it was rather interesting. :eek:

But back to the post Women are just as capable as men. Think back to WW 2 and see all the women workers in the plants welding, running machine tools etc.:thumbsup:

Or visit a farm and watch what all the wife does.:thumbsup:

Our daughter took shop while our son took homec in high school. Both also took typing lessons.

/ Are women born mechanically challenged?
Ummm...OP here, wife just texted me and said the bill to repair the seal leak I formerly stated was really tiny cost close to $760, the bill to replace the steering sensor was $341, and the bill to replace the leaking air shocks was $374. What a stupid, inane waste of money...none of those things HAD to be done and anybody with any common sense would have realized that. AND YOU KNOW WHAT??? Although I advised her to ask for the old parts to have proof the work was actually done, no, she never did that. For all she knows they simply tightened up the rocker cover gaskets and replaced the air lines to the rear leveling shocks and cleaned and reconnected the steering sensor plug...and billed her $1400 for work that cost them about $300 for labor. ROTFLMAO.