Are women born mechanically challenged?

/ Are women born mechanically challenged? #72  
"wife making bad decisions with our money. "

Maybe change that to her money?:D

/ Are women born mechanically challenged?
Finally, somebody said it!! Using TractorbyNet as your daily diary of petty problems is becoming a trend that OP seems to be taking on the leadership of. I wonder why she is your EX wife? Wait, no I don't.

Do you think I give a s*** what you think, either? If you don't like my threads and posts, nobody is making you read them.

/ Are women born mechanically challenged? #74  
Let me guess, you can give birth too. There are plenty of men who are mechanically inept too. Dare I ask, why don't you make the repairs? Are you mechanically capable of doing so?

OUCH!!!!!!

SC

/ Are women born mechanically challenged? #75  
Good thing we have our tractors to keep us company!

SC

/ Are women born mechanically challenged? #76  
far side  m d.png School_for_the_Mechanically_Declined mary.jpg
I come from a family of engineers and my sister (an engineer) is mechanically challenged??????
looks good on paper but she can't turn a screwdriver.
I send her this comic time to time.
Tom

/ Are women born mechanically challenged? #77  
Mechanically declined is a good way to put it Dooley. We take the tools out of the girls hands and for the most part, that's fine with them. Any inclination can be groomed in or out of a person.
Case in point, when I was younger I always cooked and I even worked in a fine restaurant. One new year's eve when the chef took ill in the afternoon, I filled in for him. Since then I married a lady who loves to cook and is an awesome chef. I have been relegated to operating the BBQ and for the most part that's fine with me. Although it did bug me that my kids would react in mock terror (at least I tell myself they were mocking) when I prepared a meal. I was only trusted to prepare wieners and beans. :licking: As far as the world knows now, I can't cook. And that's fine with me.:cool:
As for the OP's situation, that's nothing to do with inclination. Those are choices. At work the machines are 100%, always. At home it's a judgement call. Sometimes a feature that I have no use for, breaks and I just don't care. Right now in my wife's car, the heater circuit on an oxygen sensor is bad. I can monitor the sensor and the error will post a few minutes after the sensor reaches operating temp and starts toggling. I did replace the sensor once and it lasted a few years. Now it's failed in the same way again. It does not affect emissions or driveability, so it's not on the list of things that need fixing right away. Someone else who has better things to do than monitor oxygen sensors, would just fix it, be done with it and I understand why.

Last edited:
   / Are women born mechanically challenged? #78  
Yes, they are... and they can't drive worth a darn either. :laughing:

/ Are women born mechanically challenged? #79  
in my old age, my wife is only good for cooking a pork chop sandwhich. You should see her body in a nigligee, she neglected her body should i say