Heatland brand trailers anyone?

/ Heatland brand trailers anyone? #1  

Shawk

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere 3520
I can't seem to find much about this brand. Made in MO... Web site says they've been around since '97. The trailers I'm thinking about buying are both lighter weight 7000 tandem trailers (16' utility w/rear gate & 18' utility with removable sides (on 1 side only and no rear gate). Trailers are around 1500-1800lbs which is where I need. Anyone have any own or know anything about Heartland? Dealer is a couple hours from me... looking to make a run shortly. Thanks
http://heartlandtrailermfg.com/trailers.php

/ Heatland brand trailers anyone? #2  
I deal in trailers as a part time gig. 75% of all trailers are built in Sikeston, MO which is where Heartland is. I mainly buy Jerry James trailers but they are all very similar.

If you are willing to drive down to Sikeston you can get great deals. I have not done it since the mid 2000's but I used to take my F-350 down and pull back 2 stacks of 4, so 8 trailers total, 16 and 18 foot trailers and get the cost down to about $850 per trailer. If you just want one most will still sell factory direct. Todays prices, I can get a 16' with brakes on one axle, full wrap around tongue, 5' gate, new tires, and extra wide 82" between fenders for about $1400 out the door.

Chris

/ Heatland brand trailers anyone?
Wow... that's a great price! Dealer I'm thinking about is priced good enough though and only a couple hours from home. ;) Tempting though! Thanks D