Kaufman Trailers , Lexington NC

/ Kaufman Trailers , Lexington NC #1  

bm3

Silver Member
Tractor
MF 1635 , JD 3203 , JD 1070
Good place to buy a trailer straight from the manufacturer.I read a few bad reports about the company but when I got there , 260 miles one way from VA , they were very organized , friendly and my trailer , 18ft 5 ton equipment , is exactly what I expected to be at a great price. Even after the drive I saved over 500 bucks for a less quality one from local dealer . Kaufman makes many size and types but no enclosed trailers , hope to go back in spring for another

/ Kaufman Trailers , Lexington NC #2  
I agree completely. I have a 18' 8,000lb and it is a very high quality trailer for the price. The way I figured it was if they built 50-ton lowboys they must be able to build a good equipment trailer.

/ Kaufman Trailers , Lexington NC #3  
I think they are a good value. Not the best paint job or wiring, and I don't know how much more a competetors trlr might be with a sealed wiring harness and a better prep and paint job. The axles are Dexter and the rest is just structural steel. I don't make a living with this trlr. so it suits me fine and it is difficult to justify more $$ for those items. (25' t/a GN 22.5k gtwr)

/ Kaufman Trailers , Lexington NC
My Kaufman has a sealed wiring harness , 3 year warranty , LED lights , radial tires , 16 inch on center cross members , 2 coats paint but cant tell how it will stand up yet , plus 12,000 lb drop foot jack , works for me . Have 2 tractors , JD 32 horse and a 40 compact but plan on a 50 horse utility

/ Kaufman Trailers , Lexington NC #5  
Glad to see that they have come a long in those areas. My trlr is about 10 y/o and like I said, works for me too!