PJ trailer pricing??

/ PJ trailer pricing?? #1  

Fordman1981

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L4400 Gear Ag Tires
I'm about to order a trailer and have looked at the PJ trailers the one I'm looking at is the HD deckover Tilt (T9) has anyone else priced one of these? Here is a link to the one I'm looking at. http://www.pjtrailers.com/brochures/T9.pdf They said the trailer was $9,500.00 retail and would sale for $8,600.00. Does this sound like a fair deal?

/ PJ trailer pricing??
Also if anyone else has suggestions on other brands I'm open to looking around.

/ PJ trailer pricing?? #3  
Are you working with a local dealer or factory direct?

I've looked over a lot of the PJ's at two different dealers. Overall they look like a pretty decent trailer, good value for the price. I did see a few where I wasn't very impressed, but maybe the new guy in the shop welded those ones up. I plan on buying a 20 foot 14K lowboy soon.

One thing I did notice was that some of the 14K dumper trailers used 7K equalizers for some reason, not that you are buying a dumper but it was an observation nonetheless.

/ PJ trailer pricing??
Thanks for the reply they had a tilt bumper pull on the lot but I want a gooseneck so i can tow more. I thought this trailer would work good for my needs to haul my 69 mach 1 if needed or haul my L4400 or my tracked skid steer. Do you think the price of $8,600.00 is a fair price?

/ PJ trailer pricing??
I'm working with a dealer don't know if you can buy direct from pj trailers.

/ PJ trailer pricing?? #6  
I'm about to order a trailer and have looked at the PJ trailers the one I'm looking at is the HD deckover Tilt (T9) has anyone else priced one of these? Here is a link to the one I'm looking at. http://www.pjtrailers.com/brochures/T9.pdf They said the trailer was $9,500.00 retail and would sale for $8,600.00. Does this sound like a fair deal?
I typically use this site as a price guide. Never been there, but they have been in biz for a while. They have tilt deckovers starting at $6,600 and up. If you're looking for a goose neck, that $8,600 is about right.
Flatbed Trailers Portland Oregon Trailer City

/ PJ trailer pricing?? #7  
   / PJ trailer pricing??
Yeah I like a standard trailer for most things too. The reason I'm going with a deck over tilt is mostly for ease of loading the mach 1. I'm trying to get 1 trailer for many uses.

/ PJ trailer pricing?? #9  
Fordman1981 said:
Yeah I like a standard trailer for most things too. The reason I'm going with a deck over tilt is mostly for ease of loading the mach 1. I'm trying to get 1 trailer for many uses.

That is going to be one steep deck angle. If the tires are wet or even damp forget about it.

Chris

/ PJ trailer pricing??
They claim a 17 degree deck angle on all lengths. 17 degrees don't seem too bad but I may be wrong.