ZIEMANN trailers

/ ZIEMANN trailers #1  

sikboater

I saw this on Craigslist and was wondering if anyone knew about this brand of trailer? Is it a good price? I am not sure if it really is the series that they say it is in the add, as the only info I can find on these trailers say the 2300 series only comes in tilt. So I am not sure if this trailer is really what they say it is..... I currently have a trailer but it has the mobile home axles on it and needs a new deck (plus it is only about an 8K trailer) this would be an upgrade and I would sell my old trailer.. I mainly carry around my MF 1240 on it with the implements, get hay or put sides on it to haul firewood (maybe some other stuff too). I have a Dodge 2500 diesel to pull it with.....

Equipment Trailer

I have not seen it in person yet, but could go look tomorrow. Just trying to decide if it is really worth spending the money on...

Thanks

Tim

/ ZIEMANN trailers #2  
could be the picture, but it looks a little narrow for my likes. The frame looks like 5" channel and with 6 lug wheels, I HIGHLY doubt 18,000 lbs. Usually 6 lugs axles are 5200 lbs each. The price still seems fair though, I just think it's a little overstated as far as capabilities. Make sure the tires are good, that is often a deal breaker for me as they are expensive to replace.

/ ZIEMANN trailers #3  
6 lug axles are 5,200 or 6,000# so its not what he says. Tire rating also plays in.

As for the brakes, what are they? Surge, elec/hydro, air/hydro, ect?

Chris

/ ZIEMANN trailers
Diamondpilot said:
6 lug axles are 5,200 or 6,000# so its not what he says. Tire rating also plays in.

As for the brakes, what are they? Surge, elec/hydro, air/hydro, ect?

Chris

Thanks for the feedback... I am going to pass on this one. If they are not telling the truth about what the trailer is, what else are they not telling.... I am in no hurry.