Interesting use of a big tex gn

/ Interesting use of a big tex gn #2  
Neat.

Chris

/ Interesting use of a big tex gn
Its a demo rig for a company down the street from where i work that sells and maintains renewable energy systems from what i can tell. there is a big cradle on the front where the windmill folds down. they must be doing well (or spending my tax $$ well), based on their company fleet and employee vehicles that I see parked along their building. Multiple big tex goosenecks. new king ranch f450 for the display rig, new 450 xlt for delivery duty, multiple new f-150 ecoboost kr with the company logo on the doors. a couple escape and Yukon hybrids with company logo. and some camaros and a big jaguar parked up by the office.

/ Interesting use of a big tex gn #4  
Hard to tell distances, but it looks like if the windmill came over it would hit the power line which I thought was a big no-no...

Aaron Z

/ Interesting use of a big tex gn #5  
Thats' cool. Do you drive the truck to power the wind turbine:laughing:

/ Interesting use of a big tex gn #6  
Its a demo rig for a company down the street from where i work that sells and maintains renewable energy systems from what i can tell. there is a big cradle on the front where the windmill folds down. they must be doing well (or spending my tax $$ well), based on their company fleet and employee vehicles that I see parked along their building. Multiple big tex goosenecks. new king ranch f450 for the display rig, new 450 xlt for delivery duty, multiple new f-150 ecoboost kr with the company logo on the doors. a couple escape and Yukon hybrids with company logo. and some camaros and a big jaguar parked up by the office.

***** lottery winners

/ Interesting use of a big tex gn #8  
Dont' laugh too much you you've gotta pay for those 'benefits'. ;)