Maybe a new GM small diesel pickup??????

/ Maybe a new GM small diesel pickup?????? #3  
I hope the 4.5 goes in the 1500, the colorado is a glorified car.

/ Maybe a new GM small diesel pickup??????
I'd buy either if it got 35+ mpg.

/ Maybe a new GM small diesel pickup?????? #6  
I'd buy either if it got 35+ mpg.

If it's the Colorado/Canyon twins then I bet 30+ is attainable with a 5k tow capacity.

Full size, 25 or so...

/ Maybe a new GM small diesel pickup?????? #7  
We have 500G of diesel delivered at a time to my shop and farm for all OTR vehicles. Only gasser left is our Tahoe. Really hoping GM or Ford will offer a large diesel SUV soon. Were ready for a change and would love to use the cheaper fuel I get delivered. If the domestics dont do it soon, we'll be downsizing to BMW diesel.
I know BMW's are considered "junk", here, but we like our BMW and wouldn't hesitate to buy another.

/ Maybe a new GM small diesel pickup?????? #8  
We have 500G of diesel delivered at a time to my shop and farm for all OTR vehicles. Only gasser left is our Tahoe. Really hoping GM or Ford will offer a large diesel SUV soon. Were ready for a change and would love to use the cheaper fuel I get delivered. If the domestics dont do it soon, we'll be downsizing to BMW diesel.
I know BMW's are considered "junk", here, but we like our BMW and wouldn't hesitate to buy another.

I doubt the large diesel SUV will happen anytime soon, Ford got too much criticism for their excursions... not sure what the big deal was, it was not much (if any) larger than a suburban, but for some reason was a huge target for gas-guzzler bashers. I'm not real fond of Fords, but thought the excursions were pretty cool.

/ Maybe a new GM small diesel pickup?????? #9  

Not sure where the junk comes in. Our BMW is maintenance happy but far from junk. I really like the VW and BMW diesel offerings.

Chris

/ Maybe a new GM small diesel pickup?????? #10  
I doubt the large diesel SUV will happen anytime soon, Ford got too much criticism for their excursions... not sure what the big deal was, it was not much (if any) larger than a suburban, but for some reason was a huge target for gas-guzzler bashers. I'm not real fond of Fords, but thought the excursions were pretty cool.

Would like to see a diesel Tahoe, expedition or explorer. BMW has a diesel suv, why cant Ford/GM?