New 2014 Impala.

/ New 2014 Impala. #1  

Topkicker

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L2501
GM is redesigning many of their products for the 2014 models including our fullsize trucks built here at Ft. Wayne Assembly. I have always liked a fullsize sedan for traveling like the DTS Caddy. The wife drove one before getting her Buick SUV. The current Impala falls short of being a true fullsize sedan IMO. This is one of the best facelifts GM has done in a long time. Reminds me of the 94 to 96 Impala SS's that was built at Arlington Assembly. I love the larger size and the body lines.

Chevy Culture | All-New 2014 Impala: Revealed

/ New 2014 Impala. #2  
Thanks for the link...I read about the redesign in a magazine a few months back but it didn't illustrate it. Love the looks of the new model. I owned a '86 Olds 98 then a '92 98 then an '04 Lesabre that I kept looking factory new. Have always enjoyed full size cars the rear drive 98 I owned was my favorite of them all.

/ New 2014 Impala. #3  
Very nice!
His bad is it that going from a 300HP V6 to a 200HP 4 cylinder only saves you 3 mpg. (28 vs 31 mpg hwy)

/ New 2014 Impala. #4  
Diamondpilot said:
What is the source of this information?
Car and Driver magazine, January 2013 page 58
20130203_102920.jpg
I'd take overpriced stock as a form of payment, at least it's something of value. It certainly beats getting stiffed by a company claiming billions in profit...
I'd have a LOT more profit in my pocket too if I didn't pay back any loans.

/ New 2014 Impala. #5  
sorry but no GM products for me any more bought my 2006 silverado LTIII and put to many repairs into this truck for having 60,000 mile on it

front wheel bearing @ 32,000 water pump @ 35,000 font caliper @ 50,000 uses front rotors every year no mater if i install good usa made or import ones back sides delaminate.

even had the e-brake release cable break have to buy the hole handle not just the cable and i don't use this truck hard at all. plus its not worth anything on a trade in,

had ford ,dodge and Nissan worked them 10 x harder and never put that much into any previous truck

/ New 2014 Impala. #7  
That is nice. Lots of new exciting things coming from GM...great news!!

Yes...I have a brother in law who is in shift production management at the Lansing plant where GM build Caddies...the employees there are very excited about their plant being chosen to build the Camaro. It is wonderful to see more jobs being created locally.

/ New 2014 Impala. #8  
ray jay you got a bad truck i have a 2011 3500hd gasser 4.11 4x4 reg cab i pull 20k gcvwr at times and i dont need new rotors its 18 months old and at 25k miles i haul 4 tons in the bed only minor problems the 4x4 shift linkage that it i average 13mpg with a headache rack 8 inchs higher then the roof