Thieves love those trailer hitches!

/ Thieves love those trailer hitches! #182  
I would love to see that car tow with that.:laughing:

Actually its perfect for those little retro-teardrop trailers. Although the last person I met who tried it was ridiculed.

Maybe you could tow a solar panel and make a perpetual motion machine LOL

/ Thieves love those trailer hitches! #183  
Mine has been stuck in the receiver since 2000, can't get it out. I'm afraid someone will walk by and hurt their leg on it someday, but hasn't happened yet (that I know of).

/ Thieves love those trailer hitches! #184  
I saw a trailer hitch on a Toyota Prius today, What the heck can they tow?

Bicycle carrier for the receiver. Lots of people with small car receivers never tow trailers, just carry bikes.

Bruce

/ Thieves love those trailer hitches! #185  
Bicycle carrier for the receiver. Lots of people with small car receivers never tow trailers, just carry bikes.

Bruce

ahhh thanks

/ Thieves love those trailer hitches! #186  

thats just the attachment point for the tow strap to tow them over a speed bump:laughing:

/ Thieves love those trailer hitches! #187  
Mine has been stuck in the receiver since 2000, can't get it out. I'm afraid someone will walk by and hurt their leg on it someday, but hasn't happened yet (that I know of).

foam the sides with one of them swim noodles. use a hot color like lime green or fuschia ;)

/ Thieves love those trailer hitches! #188  

There is one around here with one and the trailer is a solid mount with a 2 wheel steering axle for a battery powered scooter, and the trailer has a seperate plate and I am not sure why it does as anything around here less then 1800lbs needs no plate.

David Kb7uns

/ Thieves love those trailer hitches! #190  
Someone dropped a trailer hitch from an overpass on I94 north of Rockford, IL at 2:00 AM and smashed the windshield on my new F150. I was going 78 mph at the time and it sounded like a shotgun going off in the cab. After we pulled over, we realized it was a trailer hitch because the pin came through the windshield and hit my friend in his chest. Luckily the majority of the hitch bounced off the hood and not completely through the windshield and no one was seriously hurt. The state patrol said that they have been having trouble with similar incidents but did not bother to try to find the jerks. Another reason to remove your hitch or lock it when not in use!