Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tractor
    New Holland TC40D

Default Re: New to forums, trying to get new tractor home

I was gonna pull my tractor home on I80 over the summit, but the truck Died On Donner Going East. As I was walking back to a service station I thought I saw help coming, but when I got closer, I saw another truck that was Found On Road Dead. I thought about taking the other truck that day, but it would not start because the Cheap Heap Every Valve Rattles Oil Leaks Every Time.

I tried to get my buddies truck, but when I got there all I found was Nine Idiots Standing, Saying Absolutely Nothing. They finally said take the other truck, but it might be Torturous On Your Old Tired A....

I called a friend to pick me up, but when he said it would not start, I asked Can A Mechanic Actually Repair One? I told him he Must Use Supercharger, Turbo, And Nitrous Gas.

I finally gave up and walked home! On the way, I saw someone in a Mercilessly Expensive Rotten Car with Every Dent Exposed to See getting passed by someone else in Just A Great Unbelievably Amazing Ride. Walking along I passed Very Odd Looking Vehicular Object just as it was Found In A Trench.

What a day!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmace View Post
    Not fair, your comparing an awesome Dodge truck to a Ford. : laughing:
    Got to keep them Ford boys in line.
    RobertN in Shingle Springs Calif

Tractor
    Kubota B21

Quote Originally Posted by RobertN View Post
    Found In A Trench.

What a day!
    Had a "Fix-It-Again-Tony" Spider once. True to the name...
    - Dennis

Once you see the bandwagon, it's too late.
    www.goldfinch-acres.com
    Kubota B21
    Polaris Ranger
    Yamaha Kodiak

Tractor
    Kioti CK20 HST

Quote Originally Posted by RobertN
    I was gonna pull my tractor home on I80 over the summit, but the truck Died On Donner Going East. As I was walking back to a service station I thought I saw help coming, but when I got closer, I saw another truck that was Found On Road Dead. I thought about taking the other truck that day, but it would not start because the Cheap Heap Every Valve Rattles Oil Leaks Every Time.

I tried to get my buddies truck, but when I got there all I found was Nine Idiots Standing, Saying Absolutely Nothing. They finally said take the other truck, but it might be Torturous On Your Old Tired A....

I called a friend to pick me up, but when he said it would not start, I asked Can A Mechanic Actually Repair One? I told him he Must Use Supercharger, Turbo, And Nitrous Gas.

I finally gave up and walked home! On the way, I saw someone in a Mercilessly Expensive Rotten Car with Every Dent Exposed to See getting passed by someone else in Just A Great Unbelievably Amazing Ride. Walking along I passed Very Odd Looking Vehicular Object just as it was Found In A Trench.

What a day!
    Ha ha! Nice!
    I like Constantly Having Every Vehicle Recalled Over Lousy Engineering Techniques for Chevrolet.
    Derek
    Kioti CK20HST
    KL120 FEL // KB2365 BH // 60" JRW 3ph snowblower // 48" HD Boxblade
    Sims-Cab Depot heated cab
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondPilot
    Now it's time for Ford and GM to step up

Tractor
    2008 Mahindra 5525, 1964 MF-135 diesel, 1951 Farmall Super A, 1951 Minneapolis Moline BF, 1945 Oliver 60 Row Crop, 1949 JD B widefront

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondpilot View Post
    I know it all well. Lived in Terre Haute for 6 years and have family in Brazil still. My sister is near you in Plainfield.

Good luck. If I were you get a flatbed roll back wrecker. They will do it for about $150

The limiting factor with your F150 is the tranny and V6. A cliant of mine has a 2002 with a auto tranny and he tows a 5,000# boat and its all it wants.

Chris
    I'm with DP--hire a wrecker, leave the hauling to the pros, and stay safe. When I bought a 1951 Minneapolis Moline BF tractor a few years ago, I had that 4000+ lb tractor hauled about 150 miles down I5 via rollback wrecker for about $225. The tractor wasn't running so the guy backed his truck up to my shop door and winched the tractor down the ramp right into the work bay. Couldn't be slicker--no muss, no fuss.

Good luck

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234