New to forums, trying to get new tractor home

/ New to forums, trying to get new tractor home #1  

jrp91

Tractor
Kubota L35
Hi all, I am new to the forums. So hello!

I bought a Kubota L35 today (without a backhoe), and am estimating it weighs about 4500 lbs. I have a double axle trailer and a 2004 F150 Heritage, manual transmission, 2x4, v6. I am hoping to go pick it up tomorrow. From what I've googled, I'm worried that my truck is not big enough to safely tow it home. It is about a 40 minute drive through a flat part of Indiana. Is this an ok idea, bad idea, or a horrible idea? I am very new to this, so I apologize for my ignorance. Any input would be appreciated!

/ New to forums, trying to get new tractor home #2  
Welcome ! I wouldn't .I think you have to much weight and not enough truck.Tractor is 4500 plus trailer

/ New to forums, trying to get new tractor home #3  
You need heep bigger truck.

/ New to forums, trying to get new tractor home #4  
Where you at in Indiana? I may be able to help you out. I have a truck and trailer capable.

You do NOT have a big enough truck.

Chris

/ New to forums, trying to get new tractor home #5  
Where you at in Indiana? I may be able to help you out. I have a truck and trailer capable.

You do NOT have a big enough truck.

Chris

Your a Good Man Chris!

/ New to forums, trying to get new tractor home #6  
   / New to forums, trying to get new tractor home #7  
If it were a Dodge, he would be ok :thumbsup: With his Ford. He's out :D

Eeeeeh....if he had a Dodge....I would advise him to drive the tractor home with the truck in the bucket. But a flatbed tow is the best bet here.

/ New to forums, trying to get new tractor home #8  
Drive the tractor home! Everyone always waves and yells hey at me. People are so friendly.

/ New to forums, trying to get new tractor home #9  
If it were a Dodge, he would be ok :thumbsup: With his Ford. He's out :D

If the tranny held out long enough to get it out of the garage.

Chris

/ New to forums, trying to get new tractor home #10  
Eeeeeh....if he had a Dodge....I would advise him to drive the tractor home with the truck in the bucket. But a flatbed tow is the best bet here.

I have a 6 cly Dodge and tow antthing I want. Flatbed ?? Chris has a better idea if the poster is close

Chris ,you hit enter B-4 I did. If I were close ,I would tow you'er tractor and Chris' truck for you,His Ford would have engine trouble B-4 ya'll made it

Just messing with ya Chris :D