bcp

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2360
Wonder what the tow rating will be. :)

Mercedes-Benz reveals the G63 AMG 6ラ6, a six-wheel-drive SUV

G-Class_6x6_top.jpg

/ New Mercedes-Benz 6x6 SUV pickup #2  

Unless one is headed for the North Pole or across the Sahara, if you could afford this I'm guessing you probably already have a couple diesel duallies for the regular towing.
I bet the extra axle makes the whole rig more stable, though every one of those AMG horsepower would be needed to haul what I bet is a real
weight porker. Now put an extra hundred hp electric motor at each wheel, for those instantaneous torque needs where another 600 hp comes in handy, haul the huge battery pack behind you in a designer matched utility trailer, and you'll astound your friends with a Panamerica Turbo...

We can only dream. Mercedes's dinosaur SUV is modernized like a 6x6 Gator...

/ New Mercedes-Benz 6x6 SUV pickup #3  
With a curb weight of 8300#, a 5.5-liter, twin-turbo V-8 rated at 536 hp under the hood and a 7 speed transmission (giving a 0 to 60 mph time of ~6 seconds) I would hope that it could tow a bunch (not that most people are liable to use a truck that costs close to $457,00 to tow with).

Aaron Z

/ New Mercedes-Benz 6x6 SUV pickup #4  
Wonder how that would do with a snow plow ? Might be a little long!

"Dear sir, due to the rising cost of fuel and my new Mercedes-Benz 6x6 I will have to raise the price to plow your drive by 6,000% thank you for your understanding "

/ New Mercedes-Benz 6x6 SUV pickup #5  
Reminds me of the Dodge RAM T-rex 6x6.
129_9707_01+prehistoric_future+ram_6x6_front_three_quarter.jpg

/ New Mercedes-Benz 6x6 SUV pickup #6  

"Dear sir, due to the rising cost of fuel and my new Mercedes-Benz 6x6 I will have to raise the price to plow your drive by 6,000% thank you for your understanding "

And your new name is Abercrombie and Fitch Expedition Snow Plowing???

/ New Mercedes-Benz 6x6 SUV pickup #7  
With a curb weight of 8300#, a 5.5-liter, twin-turbo V-8 rated at 536 hp under the hood and a 7 speed transmission (giving a 0 to 60 mph time of ~6 seconds) I would hope that it could tow a bunch (not that most people are liable to use a truck that costs close to $457,00 to tow with).

Aaron Z

Now Aaron, six seconds is SO slow....glacial, you wanna get sucked up by a Hyundai?
Need to wait for the Alpine version, with 750hp.

/ New Mercedes-Benz 6x6 SUV pickup #8  
It's really Sheik:D
I want one just as soon as the next 100 or so oil wells come in.

/ New Mercedes-Benz 6x6 SUV pickup #9  

We have a guy here that plows snow with a Hummer. Seems crazy to me.

Chris

/ New Mercedes-Benz 6x6 SUV pickup #10  
A Hummer is crazy.
Snow is crazy.
Plowing snow is crazy.
But I guess you gotta get those snow peas in while you can.:cold::yummy::greenthumb::chef:
But I'm a south Texas boy, so what do I know?