Ford 6L Attorney/lawsuit on you tube

/ Ford 6L Attorney/lawsuit on you tube #1  

Hay Dude

Super Star Member
Tractor
Challenger MT655E, Massey Ferguson 7495, Challenger MT535B, Krone 4x4 XC baler, Kubota F3680 & ZD331 Ram 5500 Cummins 4x4, IH 7500 4x4 dump truck, Kaufman 35’ tandem 19 ton trailer, John Deere CX-15
Heres a real eye opener on the 6L Ford. I wonder if he has class action participation? I really feel bad for Ford and the 6L owners.
ford diesel lawsuit - YouTube

/ Ford 6L Attorney/lawsuit on you tube #2  
Fancy office and crooked online deploma.

He's a lawye like I'm a French Model. Lol

Chris

/ Ford 6L Attorney/lawsuit on you tube
So you're saying this guy is not a real attorney?
Your first reaction is to call the guy a liar?
That seems kind of harsh....

/ Ford 6L Attorney/lawsuit on you tube #5  

He's a born again Ford supporter, what else would you expect?

/ Ford 6L Attorney/lawsuit on you tube #6  
This lawsuit as I read it was filed over a year ago. Haven't taken the time to do a search but should be easy to do. There is no doubt, Ford got a big black eye over this and it will take a long time for people to forget it. then again, I have a buddy who has a 250 that has over a hundred thousand on it and no issues!

Ford -and probably GM- could learn something from Toyota. While Fd/GM spend their money on staff people who are paid to stall the customer, it seems Toyota ACTS. Look at the way they handled the Tacoma frame issue. I have a friend who bought a new Tacoma and I don't think he ever washed it. Thing was pushing 80 or 90 thou and Yota gave him a check for I think 8 grand!

Ford could probably cut their "Customer Service" cost in half by getting rid of most of the people and empowering those left to take action when there is no doubt that..."if it looks like a duck...etc.

/ Ford 6L Attorney/lawsuit on you tube #7  
This lawsuit as I read it was filed over a year ago. Haven't taken the time to do a search but should be easy to do. There is no doubt, Ford got a big black eye over this and it will take a long time for people to forget it. then again, I have a buddy who has a 250 that has over a hundred thousand on it and no issues!

Ford -and probably GM- could learn something from Toyota. While Fd/GM spend their money on staff people who are paid to stall the customer, it seems Toyota ACTS. Look at the way they handled the Tacoma frame issue. I have a friend who bought a new Tacoma and I don't think he ever washed it. Thing was pushing 80 or 90 thou and Yota gave him a check for I think 8 grand!

Ford could probably cut their "Customer Service" cost in half by getting rid of most of the people and empowering those left to take action when there is no doubt that..."if it looks like a duck...etc.
Hah! I stand corrected-just happened to be talking to my buddy that had the Tacoma. The truck was 10 years old and had 60,000 + miles. They gave him 12,000!. He took it in for the inspection, they called him up and told him they were not going to release the truck. As it would take up to 3 weeks to get him the check, they sent a guy to pick him up to take him to Budget rentals where he picked up a car at Toyota's expense.

/ Ford 6L Attorney/lawsuit on you tube #8  

I never called the guy a liar. Just suspicious. Why make a video and not put any advertising or means if joining in on the lawsuit.

For all I know that could be you.

Chris

/ Ford 6L Attorney/lawsuit on you tube #9  
He's a born again Ford supporter, what else would you expect?

I am till they do me wrong. Funny thing is all you guys say I am so brand loyal but I currently have a Nissan and BMW. In the past I have had Dodge, GM, Honda, Toyota, ect.

I support Ford because its been hands down the best product for me. It was tough to make money with other brands sitting in the shop. Plus they did it without a bailout that will never be paid back like your beloved GM.

Chris

/ Ford 6L Attorney/lawsuit on you tube #10  
I am till they do me wrong. Funny thing is all you guys say I am so brand loyal but I currently have a Nissan and BMW. In the past I have had Dodge, GM, Honda, Toyota, ect.

I support Ford because its been hands down the best product for me. It was tough to make money with other brands sitting in the shop. Plus they did it without a bailout that will never be paid back like your beloved GM.

Chris

Our governmemt has been paid in full. You are blind and arrogant if you deny the fact that Ford was in line with gm and dodge! That was their next step, they liquidated all they could. If Ford was so well off, why did they go crying to UAW/CAW for new deals?

Buy your logic, should we all stop supporting USA based companies, or stop travelling to USA because the USA debt to China will never be paid off?? Your logic, not mine!