Would you haul anything on this trailer?

/ Would you haul anything on this trailer? #41  
Would I use the trailer as it sits now? NO. But it does have a lot of potential to be converted into a nice trailer of some sort.

Look at the length of the trailer and then look at the balance point. There is a lot more wood sticking out behind the axles than in front of them. I think instead of having fold down ramps he had "stick straight out the back ramps". My FIL bought a trailer years ago that was built like this, although it was welded steel, not wood) to haul his riding mower on. He had 4 different properties to mow and his was a tilt back. When connected to the truck, tilt unlatched, nothing on the trailer, it stayed in a tilted position, slightly heavier in the rear. When you drove up on the trailer, the weight of the mower tilted it forward/down. You could tilt it down with two fingers, well balanced, but designed to stay tilted so you could drive up on it. It looked weird but worked great. I think this guy did a makeshift job of copying that design. Although his doesn't look like a tilt but by raising the front it would tilt. Makeshift job for sure but it worked for him.

That trailer is rated for at least 10k and I would bet both axles have brakes on them. People look at it and laugh. I look at it and say that's a great start to making a nice tractor hauler. Depending on the wear there could be lots of real good parts (axles, wheels, fenders, springs, coupler, lights, jack, winch). For the right price one could use it to make a trailer that fits their exact needs.

/ Would you haul anything on this trailer? #42  
if you could get it cheap enough to start the 'make a trailer kit' vs buying a trailer.

/ Would you haul anything on this trailer? #43  
I'm in the market for a trailer for my JD 3320, but I think I'll pass on this one.

/ Would you haul anything on this trailer? #44  
IF the price was right AND it was in Canada, I would be going to fetch it right now.