Would you haul anything on this trailer?

/ Would you haul anything on this trailer? #1  

kebo

Elite Member
Tractor
2001 John Deere 790 4x4, bar tires
If you would, then it's for sale on CL!! How much weight can three 2x10's stacked onto each other hold at the end of the leverage point? I wouldn't want to try and find out. :confused2:

Trailer unsafe.jpg

/ Would you haul anything on this trailer? #2  
Looks like there's a hitch receiver in the rear center also. Wonder what that could be for?

/ Would you haul anything on this trailer? #3  
Wow.

Chris

/ Would you haul anything on this trailer? #4  
It depends a lot on whether the 2x10's are laminated to each other via glue or lots of fasteners or just stacked and free to "slide". Would make a world of difference.

/ Would you haul anything on this trailer? #5  
Nopeeee

/ Would you haul anything on this trailer? #6  
Looks like the trailer originally ended just behind the fenders and had flip down ramps, they then welded a piece of ramp to a short chunk of ramp to make it stay straight and added the 2xs on top.
I wouldn't use it.

Aaron Z

/ Would you haul anything on this trailer? #7  
Only huge oversized loads, unsecured of course, and with little or no weight over the tongue with the tires mixmatched and under inflated!:shocked:
BTW, the recxeiver hitch is for adding various other trailers behind the main trailer- DUH!:confused3:
Oh yeah, how much?

/ Would you haul anything on this trailer? #8  
alright, so you guys found my ad! You know it's actually a lot stronger than it looks, I have put all three of my kids' power wheels jeeps on this thing at the same time! :laughing: Nobody wants it?

/ Would you haul anything on this trailer? #10  
sad part is.. it looks like it's spaced for an automobile.. :)