Things that I don't need on my truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Things that I don't need on my truck #12  
How old are you Jerrybob? 114?:laughing::laughing::laughing:

My first truck was a 69 chev. c10........my first car was a 58 Chev. Del Ray. The radio in the 58 had tubes....would take 1/4 mile to warm up!!! Gas was 29.9 cents! You must be a youngster??:drink:

/ Things that I don't need on my truck #14  
I'm thinking about restoring/building me a good work truck. Simple, no computer, and won't talk to me.

/ Things that I don't need on my truck #16  
I agree,really don't need ..another,Maybe Icy Drive With Care.

Just basic w/radio I'd be happy.

/ Things that I don't need on my truck #17  
How about 15 speaker stereo systems, leather 8 way power seats, and two tone paint...

Gotta admit though - I like power windows and A/C. Power door locks are nice too...

/ Things that I don't need on my truck #18  
i guess you need my daily driver it don't talk to me yet 1986 f150 4x4 DSC00434.jpg good truck.

/ Things that I don't need on my truck #19  
My 2012 Tundra has a "headlights on" light on the dash (which is not lit if the key is off) but does NOT have a headlights on chime for those times you forget you have your headlights on, get out and walk away. When I discovered this fact I thought how very 1970's!:duh:

/ Things that I don't need on my truck #20  
My truck (2004 3/4 ton Ram) just had the ABS light and the brake light come on. Sounds bad doesn't it, like your brakes won't work. The brakes felt fine. I took it to Autozone, got the error codes and it was a rear wheel speed sensor. 30 bucks and fairly easy to replace. I can understand the ABS light coming on but why the brake light? Almost seemed like a scare tactic by my truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.