"There's No Stopping Us Now" Toyota's

/ "There's No Stopping Us Now" Toyota's #1  

orezok

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B7800
I got a post card today informing me that I was part of a class action suit on the Toyota's and Lexus that had the sudden acceleration situation. It said that I could be awarded $37.50 or hundreds or thousands if I remain in the class.

So I think, well $37 bucks is $37 bucks and I go to the website on the card and file my claim.

I get to the bottom of the filled out claim and it states, "You are entitled to a payment of $1,026.00"

If you get one of those cards, make sure you file a claim!

/ "There's No Stopping Us Now" Toyota's #2  
My truck had a recall for the throttle problem, I took it to the dealer and had the work done.

/ "There's No Stopping Us Now" Toyota's
Sometimes it pays to hang in there. This is the first time I have ever gotten anything more than a certificate to purchase another product and $2.00 from a recall.

Attachments

• toy.jpg
    toy.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 238
   / "There's No Stopping Us Now" Toyota's #4  
I should have bought a Yota.

Chris

/ "There's No Stopping Us Now" Toyota's #5  
Sometimes it pays to hang in there. This is the first time I have ever gotten anything more than a certificate to purchase another product and $2.00 from a recall.

I would sure have to agree with that statement. I have never seen anything but some stupid $100 dollar off your next xyz product costing $50,000

/ "There's No Stopping Us Now" Toyota's #6  
I got a couple hundred bucks out of a class action against AT&T for some sort of service breech I never even knew about. I had already switched to Verizon at that point anyways.

/ "There's No Stopping Us Now" Toyota's #7  
I have not gotten the notice fromToyota yet.

What I would really like is my gas pedal and floor mats back. This deal is just a government shake down of Toyota.

/ "There's No Stopping Us Now" Toyota's #8  
I'm not surprised Toyota came through for you. They gave me 15,800 for a 2000 Tacoma with 196,000 miles on it due to the frame rusting. Funny thing is, I would have never known it was rusted if they hadn't sent the letter. Dang I loved that truck! By far the best vehicle I've ever owned.

/ "There's No Stopping Us Now" Toyota's #9  
I got a check for $125 for my Tundra. I just put it in to my slush fund for maintenance on the truck ... I suppose it is a nice bonus for a truck I plan to run in to the ground, anyhow...

/ "There's No Stopping Us Now" Toyota's #10  
Meanwhile we had to put a new manual transmission in our Toyota Matrix days out of warrantee for failed pinion bearing in 2006. Wouldn't even give me a break on parts to rebuild ours. Tried to find used, not a single manual available as they had all been picked. Had to ship a Corolla transmission in from a yard 500 miles away.

Toyota dealer says no, we've never seen this problem before. Uh huh, thats why the transmission shop in town I was just at always keeps them in stock tagged for you, you keep all the common parts needed for this repair on a (at the time) 3 year old model? They also mention Toyota had sent dozens in for rebuild under warrantee and steered dozens of folks in for rebuilds out of warrantee?

I haven't found an 03 or 04 yet that made it past 160k km on the original manual transmission.