If you were selling, how much

/ If you were selling, how much #21  
Not in this area. I just ordered a new 18+4 tilt for a customer. It had 6K axles, brakes, 2 5/16" coupler, ect. New for $3500.

That's a 22' tilt with 6K axles. A 22' flat deck would have been under $3000.

Chris

Can you PM me some info on that trailer? I'm shopping/researching a very similar spec, but not seeing prices near that. You're only 4hrs away, so it could work.

/ If you were selling, how much #22  
not haveing the bed flush with the sides is an issue for me. from the looks of it the floor should sit ontop of the beam on the sides then the decking would be flush with the outer edge.

Not a fan of the jack setup. You might get $1800 for it if it had a HF winch on it. otherwise its a solid $1500 IMHO

Are the fenders bolt on? those fenders make it useless to haul cars on. youll be climbing out windows like the Duke boys

/ If you were selling, how much
not haveing the bed flush with the sides is an issue for me. from the looks of it the floor should sit ontop of the beam on the sides then the decking would be flush with the outer edge.

Not a fan of the jack setup. You might get $1800 for it if it had a HF winch on it. otherwise its a solid $1500 IMHO

Are the fenders bolt on? those fenders make it useless to haul cars on. youll be climbing out windows like the Duke boys

Fenders are welded, 1/4" plate. You are correct about Duke Boys on compact to midsize cars- to get load balanced correct, doors will not open. Full size Regular, ex-cab and crew cab trucks,Broncos, Blazer not a problem. On the flip side you can haul round bales 2 wide with bales sitting on the fenders and not have a problem. I have also hauled 8' wide frames sitting on the fenders with no issue. Not an option with standard trailer fenders. The jacks... I am not really wild about how I have them stored on the front. I could not really come up with a better place to store them other than my truck. I like them wide so when loading tractor with 8' wide disc, the jacks are for enough out they are not in the way when you lower disc and tie down tractor. I like them being moveable because when you have a flat on the road, stick one under frame at flat tire and jack it up, no crawling around under trailer placing a jack.
I too really did not like the bed not being flush, thats the way it was designed by the Mfg. Only time it really got to be a PITA for was hauling pallets and using a forklift to load/unload from side. But its better than having sides on a trailer, which is something I am going to have to get used to with my new trailer.

Just an update.... sold it for 1800.00!! Guy came looked at it at lunch, said sold. I left at 5 to take it to him and get cash. His Sequoia broke down and was waiting on a tow ttruck. I told him cancel the truck I will come get ya. So we loaded it up and took it to his house..I told him he got to test drive the trailer:thumbsup:
Time to play my new to me trailer now:cool2:

Just an update.... sold it for 1800.00!! Guy came looked at it at lunch, said sold. I left at 5 to take it to him and get cash. His Sequoia broke down and was waiting on a tow ttruck. I told him cancel the truck I will come get ya. So we loaded it up and took it to his house..I told him he got to test drive the trailer:thumbsup:

/ If you were selling, how much #26  

Wait a minute....your saying a Toyota broke down? I thought that never happened.:p

/ If you were selling, how much #27  
Good man!!!