When is BIG no longer better...

/ When is BIG no longer better... #11  
i hear ya.. they like my white f450 too. I also keep it waxed so the diret is easier to spray off.

It's a retorical question silly...

However, I just spent two LONG afternoons going through THREE bottles of Turtle Wax Bug & Tar remover - all to clean a couple weeks of fly dodo off the new RAM 3500 Crew Cab DRW Looooong bed. Evidently, flies like to use white trucks as bathrooms and rest stops. Who knew? Note to self - NEVER buy a white truck again! :cool:

That said - she sure does look purty now!

/ When is BIG no longer better... #12  
Big is no longer better when you guys get to pay OUR European fuel prices... ouch.. :(

/ When is BIG no longer better... #13  
With tractors, I think it's when u are cleaning stalls and you can't turn around, and then you push a wall out:D and you didn't even know it, then you head out into the woods and tear off your canopy on the tree limbs, and finally you have to fill the fuel tank...:)

/ When is BIG no longer better... #14  
Here's what I traded in on my RAM 3500 Crew Cab DRW with 8 foot bed...

It took about 15 minutes to wax... :laughing: Unfortunately, the only thing the 'vette could pull was a wheelie (but that was a lot of fun)!

that was a good trade IMHO, though I agree a vette would be fun. I would take a ram 3500 first any day.

If you don't like the white, and you want to get rid of that truck, I could take it off your hands.:D

/ When is BIG no longer better... #15  
I spent 7 hours on my '06 QCLB Ram on Thursday. Then I got stuck inside the dump on Firday when they turned the sprinklers on. I didn't even get it waxed :(

/ When is BIG no longer better... #16  
Those poor Airforce airman have to keep waxing Airforce one! Try waxing a 747 plus a 747 backup!

mark

/ When is BIG no longer better...
With tractors, I think it's when u are cleaning stalls and you can't turn around, and then you push a wall out:D and you didn't even know it, then you head out into the woods and tear off your canopy on the tree limbs, and finally you have to fill the fuel tank...:)
OK, you got me! :laughing:

/ When is BIG no longer better...
that was a good trade IMHO, though I agree a vette would be fun. I would take a ram 3500 first any day.

If you don't like the white, and you want to get rid of that truck, I could take it off your hands.:D
Not 100% positive it was a good trade, but it certainly was an interesting transition! truth be told, I hardly ever drove the 'vette - but I did enjoy owning it. This was my 4th vette and the 2nd new one (the first new one was a 1980 T-Top in silver with red leather). I "think" I'll have another eventually, but I'm not in a rush to have one right now. The new truck is a keeper though. Assuming the "white" doesn't become a sticking issue, I expect to keep this one until the wheels fall off.

/ When is BIG no longer better... #19  
I reckon I'd rather polish a plane than wash, clean & wax any of the harvest gear..............at seasons end our crew has more experience than the Karate Kid with "Wax on, Wax off"......

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 125
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 123
   / When is BIG no longer better... #20  
Those poor Airforce airman have to keep waxing Airforce one! Try waxing a 747 plus a 747 backup!

mark

I was at Andrews for 3 years, and knew several guys in the AF-1 hanger....they run buffing wheels on them all the time. One guy told me that on his first day there, he saw one of the CMSgts (E-9) running a buffer on the wing of 28000 (primary AF-1 bird) and knew he was someplace verrrry different!