2014 Silverado

/ 2014 Silverado #2  
It looks like GM pulled its head out of its butt and made the center stack knobs big enough to operate with gloves on. The past few years that I've looked at GM pickups at the car show the knobs have been tiny with a slick feel to them that make them difficult to use barehanded, never mind doing so with any type of gloves other than what surgeons use.

/ 2014 Silverado #3  
I wanna see the 2500HD and 3500HD with the Duramax /Allison combo.

AKfish

/ 2014 Silverado #4  
They did not get a favorable review in USA Today last week. Only positive was the ride. They slammed GM for putting options on finally that others had since 2007 or earlier.

Chris

/ 2014 Silverado #5  
I'm not sure they did enough to hit a homerun. Maybe a deep into left field double, perhaps a triple. It got them on base, but won't score them any runs in other words. In my opinion they've only matched Ford and Ram. Even the Tundra and Titan are going to be greatly improved in the next 2-3 years and will leave the Silverado/Sierra outdated significantly. I don't see GM keeping up with the Jones's every 2-3 years like this market now demands. When you keep a platform basically unchanged for 7-8 years and only CATCH UP to the competition, that's not going to get it done. It'll be good enough to keep loyal GM owners interested, but I can't see owners from other brands leaving their brand for this truck. I've owned 2 GM trucks in my life and I don't see anything that makes me want to go back with this new truck.

/ 2014 Silverado #6  
Chevrolet truck owners is upset here because Chevrolet does not offer two tone paint. Friend of mine just bought a ford truck because of that. He has been a Chevy truck owner for years.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ 2014 Silverado #7  
Chevrolet truck owners is upset here because Chevrolet does not offer two tone paint. Friend of mine just bought a ford truck because of that. He has been a Chevy truck owner for years.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

Not sure why the stopped that either.

/ 2014 Silverado #8  
They did not get a favorable review in USA Today last week. Only positive was the ride. They slammed GM for putting options on finally that others had since 2007 or earlier.

Chris

USA Today is my authority for all things related to trucks...NOT...Give it a break.

/ 2014 Silverado #9  
I think the dash is a big improvement, over the same one in my Suburban which looks like an older Buick Lucerne.
And thank goodness there are a few knobs left along with the video game electronics.
Most importantly the base V8 is both strong and fairly economical.

Detroit's cash cow munches happily again.

/ 2014 Silverado #10  
USA Today is my authority for all things related to trucks...NOT...Give it a break.

No break needed. Read the review. They made mention of several key points that others had as far back as 6-7 years ago and GM is just offering. Read!

This is the third review that basically said the same thing.

I give praise when due. Dodge did what it takes to win over customers and GM just didn't.

Chris