Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,382  
Terrorist suicide bomber?

This would make sense if he had already filled the cans with fertilizer (ammonium nitrate) and is filling them with diesel. That would make a very big boom.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,383  
We also got them here in New Hampshire.:rolleyes:

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,384  
We also got them here in New Hampshire.:rolleyes:

Stupid people? Heck, around parts of here there's so many you have to take a number. No pictures but some things I've seen are just poking Darwin to call them home.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,385  
Stupid people? Heck, around parts of here there's so many you have to take a number. No pictures but some things I've seen are just poking Darwin to call them home.

I love that last phrase for soooo many reasons! :laughing:

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,386  

Poor guy just needed to make sure his burn pile lit off properly after all the rain from Harvey.

I will neither confirm nor deny that I might have a friend who may have hauled 30 gallons of gas home from the station in those orange Home Depot buckets with lids. That was just before Hurricane Rita.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,387  
Poor guy just needed to make sure his burn pile lit off properly after all the rain from Harvey.

I will neither confirm nor deny that I might have a friend who may have hauled 30 gallons of gas home from the station in those orange Home Depot buckets with lids. That was just before Hurricane Rita.
30 gallons in buckets with sealed lids is a little bit different than 50 gallons in a container that will not seal and could flood the truck bed with gas if you had to punch the brakes...

Aaron Z

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,388  
30 gallons in buckets with sealed lids is a little bit different than 50 gallons in a container that will not seal and could flood the truck bed with gas if you had to punch the brakes...

Aaron Z

Very true. Different degrees of silliness to be sure...

wb-DumbAndDumber_SVOD-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-GB-1484002836625._RI_SX940_.jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,389  
... I might have a friend who may have hauled 30 gallons of gas home from the station in those orange Home Depot buckets with lids. That was just before Hurricane Rita.
Heck I sometimes use the 5 gallon UTF buckets for that, the ones with a pouring spout in the lid. I think all those paint-type 5 gallon buckets are the same material and are DOT-rated.

But an open garbage can????

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,390  
Years ago the underground fuel tank was compromised and water got into it.

It had recently been filled with about 900 gallons remaining.

My job as a kid was to fill a 30 gallon metal garbage can with gas.... let it settle for a few hours and then siphon off the gasoline by drawing from the top of the garbage can... filled all the tanks of the cars at the Dealership... took better than a week.

Good thing I was not a smoker!!!

The simple and crude method worked well as far as separating the water from gas although I imagine it could have been done with filtration.