Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,661  
You have to wonder how that happened right on the edge of the road. Gust of wind?
My guess is he was pulling over for a tire problem (3 on the bottom but only see 2 at the top) and pull over too far and he slid down the grass to the "On" ramp...

I'm sure this one's been posted... (dozen? times) (easier to just repost than it is to flip through the old pages)

View attachment 531627

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,662  
My guess is he was pulling over for a tire problem (3 on the bottom but only see 2 at the top)
Eagle eye. I never would have caught that

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,663  
Oops.

839ab8814ffb402019b55a54ad7331c3.jpg

Found on WeldingWeb, origin unknown.

Looks like it is along Interstate 5 southbound along Columbia river or up in the Tacoma area, and yes they get high winds.

David

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,664  
Looks like it is along Interstate 5 southbound along Columbia river or up in the Tacoma area, and yes they get high winds.

David
How in the heck did you deduce that? I studied it more carefully and I don't see a clue. :confused3:

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,665  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,666  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,667  
My guess is he was pulling over for a tire problem (3 on the bottom but only see 2 at the top) and pull over too far and he slid down the grass to the "On" ramp..

Probably tipped it over by jacking it up a bit too high when changing the tire.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,668  
Plausible I think only if his CofG was way too high in the first place and then a gust of wind.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,669  

Or a local college trailer tippping prank :D

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,670  
[tipped job trailer] Looks like it is along Interstate 5 southbound along Columbia river or up in the Tacoma area, and yes they get high winds.

David
You guessed right!

The guy who posted that over on WeldingWeb didn't specify where, or that he had taken the picture, but then in later posts he confirmed Columbia River Gorge and his own photo. Look for his name down through the following couple of pages.

Trailer fail pics - Page 102