Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,671  
How in the heck did you deduce that? I studied it more carefully and I don't see a clue. :confused3:

The mix of the trees on the hill side and no hills in the right side of the picture. Could be wrong but it looks familiar.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,672  
Plausible I think only if his CofG was way too high in the first place and then a gust of wind.
...and or his load shifted or fell over inside the trailer.

It's definitely shifted now!!!

Last edited:
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,674  
Just saw a neighbor drive by with a couple of 14 or 16 foot two by fours sticking catty cornered out of the passenger window of an Outback style SUV. And yes, it does have a roof rack that would have been a far superior way to transport them.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,676  
Well the couch moving was not smart by any means but got I got to give the guy credit for the effort and can do attitude.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,677  
Well the couch moving was not smart by any means but got I got to give the guy credit for the effort and can do attitude.

Go to China or Viet Nam, you’ll see this or worse several times a day.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,679  
Part of my entertainment when I go to SE Asia!

Yep, you can run your cell phone battery to zero, in short amount of time, taking pictures.

Hasn’t changed a bit since I first was there in 1968.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,680  
I wouldn't want to be in the second tractor all day. I would come out leaning.
If the trash share was in front of the main share like a standard plough, instead of like here, throwing topsoil in the furrow right after the big furrow is pulled, the tractor would topple over 😁