Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #7,191  
We need guns that will only fire when legal. :)

Bruce

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #7,192  
We need guns that will only fire when legal. :)
I'll bet if strict liability adhered to the owner regardless of its use after it was stolen, then some better kind of security measures would be invented and used. Possibly even mandatory insurance, like some states have for automobiles to assure that there is someone to pay for damage to others. NRA should sell such insurance, it would be a good and legitimate service to the members. Aren't many gun deaths traceable to stolen weapons?

This American hero has several hundred dollars of hospital bills now and faces likely lifelong expensive limitations.

Anthony Borges. He took five shots holding a classroom door closed in Florida. Age 15.

F2R6IED.jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #7,193  
I'll bet if strict liability adhered to the owner regardless of its use after it was stolen,

Law already in existence in most places. Just like being liable for damages and deaths caused by improper towing..........

Come on guys get the hint
No need to get this GREAT thread tossed out due to politics and such.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #7,195  
I'll bet if strict liability adhered to the owner regardless of its use after it was stolen, then some better kind of security measures would be invented and used. Possibly even mandatory insurance, like some states have for automobiles to assure that there is someone to pay for damage to others. NRA should sell such insurance, it would be a good and legitimate service to the members. Aren't many gun deaths traceable to stolen weapons?

This American hero has several hundred dollars of hospital bills now and faces likely lifelong expensive limitations.

Anthony Borges. He took five shots holding a classroom door closed in Florida. Age 15.

F2R6IED.jpg

I’d say something about the Idiot in the picture, with the victim but ....????

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #7,196  
Let's leave it at that. Redlands Okie was right, this distraction belongs over in 'Friendly' Politics.

Not here.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #7,197  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #7,198  

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #7,199  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #7,200  
Man.. Who would have thought that a simple pic of 2 unsecured dogs on (not in) a truck would start a greater controversy than 'Uncle Nate' in a pink bikini?

Anyway, here's another 'oops!"

DiandIatsproatlake007.jpg