Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #7,671  
I thought about being eligible for the thread and going strapless.

I am sure you would be quite lovely going strapless
:laughing:

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #7,672  
Half way through the red light I noticed this & got a photo before it turned green.

My mind just boggles. It's not ignorant or uneducated, that's just stupid. Wonder how many they started with. 20180524_192020.jpeg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #7,673  
Wife and I were running out to dinner tonight. While waiting to pull onto the main road, a truck turned next to us hauling a UTV. The trailer wasn't the issue though. The tailgate was down, with a passenger riding on the tailgate with his legs hanging off the back. Guy almost had his legs pinched between the bumper of the truck and the tongue of the trailer.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #7,674  
I almost took out a trailer hauling a 4 seat UTV on my way home tonight. He had been crowding the center line on every straight stretch to keep me from passing, so I didn't see his left pickup taillight to know that his blinker was on. At the last minute when his brake lights came on I knew that he was turning. I've asked in this thread before, why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars on toys, and not make sure that your brake lights are working?

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #7,675  
I almost took out a trailer hauling a 4 seat UTV on my way home tonight. He had been crowding the center line on every straight stretch to keep me from passing, so I didn't see his left pickup taillight to know that his blinker was on. At the last minute when his brake lights came on I knew that he was turning. I've asked in this thread before, why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars on toys, and not make sure that your brake lights are working?

I see that all the time. NO lights period, trailers all rusted and rotted, decking is toast, tongue looks like it's about to fall off, and hauling a minimum of $20k worth of toys or tractor. Although DOT has been cracking down on those the past few years around this area.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #7,676  
Ooo! Ooo! My turn. Got my new mower delivered today. Went out to meet the guy and knew immediately that I had a photo op for this thread. Note securement method that he is untying. Yes, that was everything holding the mower in place... Glad it made it in one piece!

IMG_20180525_124555 (Large).jpg

Disclaimer: I was not driving at the time of this photo :D

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #7,677  
Ooo! Ooo! My turn. Got my new mower delivered today. Went out to meet the guy and knew immediately that I had a photo op for this thread. Note securement method that he is untying. Yes, that was everything holding the mower in place... Glad it made it in one piece!

View attachment 555833

Sure glad your new toy made it to you. The least they could do is use proper straps. Doesn't take a genius to properly tie down equipment just a little common sense.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #7,678  

View attachment 555833

I’d like to see some pictures of what you’re mowing with that 590.

TBS

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #7,679  
I’d like to see some pictures of what you’re mowing with that 590.

TBS

My house build blog is in my sig. Here is a direct link to some photos showing parts of the yard. Building our house in the woods: Landscaping clean-up - Summer/Fall 216 I have some ugly slopes to deal with, and I almost went with a 4wd mower as a result. The 590 looked like it would do the trick based on a trial run I did at a dealer (they had a nice sloped ditch similar to mine next to their shop). I did some trials in my yard today and I think it will work OK, but the grass was still wet as we got dumped on with tstorms last night, so perhaps that was not a fair trial. I was thinking I made a mistake not going to 4wd...time will tell.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #7,680  
Half way through the red light I noticed this & got a photo before it turned green.

My mind just boggles. It's not ignorant or uneducated, that's just stupid. Wonder how many they started with. View attachment 555826
Way to get the red light in the picture for the safety police! If you all want to capture fodder for this thread, just hang out at the self loading zone at Home Depot. I make a point of walking in/out of the store through that entrance for the entertainment value.:D