Ford? Chevy? GMC? Toyota??? New Pickup Truck Forum!

/ Ford? Chevy? GMC? Toyota??? New Pickup Truck Forum! #11  
I'm in like to compare those to the conditions of northern Ontario Canada

/ Ford? Chevy? GMC? Toyota??? New Pickup Truck Forum! #12  
Hey Everybody,

With the growing popularity of this forum, we have decided to expand on pickup truck topics by launching an entire new site for pickup trucks. For years we have planned the launch of what I like to call "the other TBN" and as members of this forum, I wanted to give you the first chance to register and become members of the new site.

Without further ado...

I present to you...

A link to...

http://www.trucksbynet.com/forums/

This forum will remain as it is, but if you're a truck enthusiast and want to be a part of a community that discusses trucks and related topics in more detail, I welcome you at the new site. :thumbsup:

Thank you!

Will there be an android app for this as well? I only use the app for TBN

/ Ford? Chevy? GMC? Toyota??? New Pickup Truck Forum! #13  
Hey Everybody,

With the growing popularity of this forum, we have decided to expand on pickup truck topics by launching an entire new site for pickup trucks. For years we have planned the launch of what I like to call "the other TBN" and as members of this forum, I wanted to give you the first chance to register and become members of the new site.

Without further ado...

I present to you...

A link to...

This forum will remain as it is, but if you're a truck enthusiast and want to be a part of a community that discusses trucks and related topics in more detail, I welcome you at the new site. :thumbsup:

Thank you!

Well - you included the most over-rated 'truck' of them all, Toyleta, and left out Dodge so........???? :confused3:

/ Ford? Chevy? GMC? Toyota??? New Pickup Truck Forum! #15  
It has it's own Domain!

All hail the 'Rising Sun'!:rolleyes:

images_1.jpg

/ Ford? Chevy? GMC? Toyota??? New Pickup Truck Forum! #16  
   / Ford? Chevy? GMC? Toyota??? New Pickup Truck Forum! #17  
Hi truckers, have owned several top of the line Chevys & GMC's, bought a 2013 Ram Longhorn 1500.
Can't believe it but trans temp hardly moves with the 395 hp Hemi towing a 7040 Kubota, whereas with the GM's trans temp would go through the roof, like 98 deg. Sorry GM guys, I'm sold on the Ram!

/ Ford? Chevy? GMC? Toyota??? New Pickup Truck Forum! #18  
The administrators need to stay on top of this new forum. Spammers have found it and their posts are finding the way in every day now.

/ Ford? Chevy? GMC? Toyota??? New Pickup Truck Forum! #19  
Simply take a new Ram Longhorn for a test ride, you will find there is no spam.

/ Ford? Chevy? GMC? Toyota??? New Pickup Truck Forum! #20  
The administrators need to stay on top of this new forum. Spammers have found it and their posts are finding the way in every day now.
Spammers are people. People will sign in under alias names. The auto verification I'm sure doesn't look at names but only duplicates. Yes TrucksByNet was hit pretty hard by a few people with little to do but inject garbage into a forum. The spam was removed. It's a young forum but growing. TrucksByNet.com has potential. It just takes time to build followers.