GM guy drooling over a Ford....

/ GM guy drooling over a Ford.... #41  
With 8 year financing I'd rather buy a new Ram.
Might have it paid off before I retire :)
Fred

That what I am thinking too!! A 2500HD crew cummins!!

I am sureGM will offer the same when i am ready!!

/ GM guy drooling over a Ford.... #42  
Where is the box on the Titan? The Honda Ridgeline has it in the floor of the box at the rear.

In the drivers side rear quarter panel.

Not to be harsh but people on here call me brand loyal. I am not. I have owned them all. Get out and look at all the brands and see what you have been missing.

Chris

/ GM guy drooling over a Ford.... #43  
In the drivers side rear quarter panel.

Not to be harsh but people on here call me brand loyal. I am not. I have owned them all. Get out and look at all the brands and see what you have been missing.

Chris

When they start selling the Diesel Patrol up here, I will set foot in a Nissan dealership and order one. Until then, the next truck will be a Sierra, or a Ram Cummins.

Have looked at Toyota a few times, and a friend has a Ridgeline

Dream truck - a Mack Junior MP10/mDRIVE!!

New car shows do nothing for me, Truck World, Farm,sled/atv shows are my favourite shows.

Want to hit up a heavy equipment logging show some year.

Your brand opinions do not bother me, or I would not ask for them. The people who try and get you cranked up on the other hand...

Last edited:
   / GM guy drooling over a Ford....
If the truck has it all ur gonna pay for it

So true.. It's hard for me to drive anything but GM due to all my discount options. I will admit that the Raptor would be in the driveway if Ford stroked my paychecks. One sexy off-road machine. I love the new GM truck line. Could buy a new Z-71, lift it, aftermarket wheels w 35's, and a mean lookin front bumper w winch mount, and come out better $$ wise. I just think its awesome that Ford offers a factory truck with all the goodies.

/ GM guy drooling over a Ford....
Yea. I wanted one so bad I could taste it 3 years ago when they hit the market. Just won't work for me unless it can tow 10K.

It is a neat truck though. I had a SVT Lightning and that thing was fun until it rained or snowed.

Chris

My wife took a SVT Lightning in on trade when she worked at the Ford dealership. Ended up buying it. Was an 01 model. 5.4L w Eaton SC. I hole shot this truck every chance I got. Loved the sound of the supercharged V8 and the burn outs were amazing.... Till I bought tires for it. That was the first time I dropped over a grand for four tires. The interior was nice. Loved the seats. The Raptor seats made me think of the Lightning and how much fun that truck was.

/ GM guy drooling over a Ford.... #48  
When they start selling the Diesel Patrol up here, I will set foot in a Nissan dealership and order one. Until then, the next truck will be a Sierra, or a Ram Cummins.

Have looked at Toyota a few times, and a friend has a Ridgeline

Dream truck - a Mack Junior MP10/mDRIVE!!

New car shows do nothing for me, Truck World, Farm,sled/atv shows are my favourite shows.

Want to hit up a heavy equipment logging show some year.

Your brand opinions do not bother me, or I would not ask for them. The people who try and get you cranked up on the other hand...

It is very possible you will see a Nissan Titan with a 4 cylinder Cummins in late 2014.

I still feel the F150 Eco Boost 3.73 geared trucks are the hands down leader in the 1/2 ton world but others feel different. Now if someone can build something better I will buy it, no matter what brand.

Chris

/ GM guy drooling over a Ford.... #49  
Can't wait to see it. Black??

Maroon...4 door, argued with myself about giving up a foot of bed, but with the car trailer I can do what I need to do...My daughter is getting bigger and that monster of a Great Dane (wife's) need somewhere to ride to camp...Has a lot of stuff I don't care about, but it has most of the stuff that I do. I can do without heated and cooled seats and a heated steering wheel...Good grief.

Living where I do, a black truck is impossible to keep clean....1500+ft of gravel right-a-way plus my gravel driveway. Maroon isn't my thing but the wife's last maroon Tahoe was much easier to keep looking good than this black one. Grey/Silver would have been ideal..Couldn't pass up the money that they threw at me though.

Still will tow 9600# so it'll pull the Winnabego One 32 BH I just bought...I think I've lost my mind.:D At least I don't have to dump $1,000+ each year into the motorhome mechanicals anymore..Done with that thankfully.

Hopefully we're picking up the TT on the way to the mountains...Will post pics of that hook-up.

Last edited:
   / GM guy drooling over a Ford.... #50  
Can't wait to see it. Black??

Didn't happen tonight..The truck is a demo...There were scratches and stuff all over it...Let's just say a few "what the F-bombs" were dropped by me. I told them I refuse to take it home like that...They are going to run it through again and see what they can do. We'll see tomorrow night. I doubt they can fix it to my satisfaction---I'm picky and this is a 55k truck after all...The demo discount won't sway me on this stuff...Mileage, yes, other crap, no.

I told the general manager whoever drove it should never have a demo again...He said he had driven it...I laughed.