Treasury sells more GM stock

/ Treasury sells more GM stock #2  
Not yet. Gonna take awhile.

/ Treasury sells more GM stock #3  
Wonder hoe much the union(s) have sold...?

/ Treasury sells more GM stock #5  
What a joke. You will never see me or my family behind the wheel of a GM again.

Chris

/ Treasury sells more GM stock #6  
What a joke. You will never see me or my family behind the wheel of a GM again.

Chris

Me either. My mom wanted a new car so I took her to test drive Toyota's, Honda's, VW's, and even some new and used BMW's. I wouldn't let her even consider a Government Motors car. Told her I'd gladly buy any car she chose as long as it wasn't a GM. She liked the Accord and Camry the best and ended up choosing the Camry. She loves it and I loved giving my money to the Japs. I'm done with ***** Motors forever. Fiat/Chrysler too. Her car was built in Indiana with 85% American parts. The Camry is the second most American made vehicle behind the F-150.

/ Treasury sells more GM stock #7  
Blame it on ***** and the Feds...Even the Ford CEO wanted help for GM and Dodge..Ford just got to bury themselves in debt before the credit markets seized up. I give them a little credit for that, had they waited 6 months they would have been in the same boat. The others had no one to borrow from. Luck of the draw I guess.

The Feds made the decision to sack the bond holders and stock holders, not the manufacturers....A violation of contract law. Your government at work.

/ Treasury sells more GM stock #8  
Me either. My mom wanted a new car so I took her to test drive Toyota's, Honda's, VW's, and even some new and used BMW's. I wouldn't let her even consider a Government Motors car. Told her I'd gladly buy any car she chose as long as it wasn't a GM. She liked the Accord and Camry the best and ended up choosing the Camry. She loves it and I loved giving my money to the Japs. I'm done with ***** Motors forever. Fiat/Chrysler too. Her car was built in Indiana with 85% American parts. The Camry is the second most American made vehicle behind the F-150.

You mean Bush Motors.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1208/16740.html

/ Treasury sells more GM stock #9  
The Camry is the second most American made vehicle behind the F-150.

They do make some of them here, but mine came off the boat 4/22/13. It is a fine motorcar.

/ Treasury sells more GM stock #10  
Blame it on ***** and the Feds...Even the Ford CEO wanted help for GM and Dodge..Ford just got to bury themselves in debt before the credit markets seized up. I give them a little credit for that, had they waited 6 months they would have been in the same boat. The others had no one to borrow from. Luck of the draw I guess.

The Feds made the decision to sack the bond holders and stock holders, not the manufacturers....A violation of contract law. Your government at work.
It's not just the bailout that made me sick and tired of GM, it's their same ol crappy quality. Case in point, my mother owned a 2008 Malibu. You know, the newly redesigned Malibu that was supposed to take over the world in the mid-size car world. It was decent for what it was, but GM fell flat on their face with the 2013 Malibu and even the redesigned 2014 is a flop. My mother put 49,000 miles on that 08 Malibu. She had to replace a fuel tank sensor...twice, air back sensor....3 times, interior was showing premature ware for a 49,000 vehicle, radio crapped out. It was always something. Same with my 2011 GMC Sierra. One year of owning it and that was enough for me. I still have my dad's 2000 Silverado with 250,000 miles and it's been a great truck, so was my 2004 Z71. I look at the new GM cars and I just don't see what all the hype is about. Their quality has improved, but when your quality absolutely sucks, there's nowhere to go but up! Meanwhile everyone else has stepped up their materials and quality and even though GM has improved, they're still way behind. They're too busy putting in stupid fancy gadgets to mask the fact that you'll start being nickeled and dimed to death at 49,000 miles. Oh but you have fancy ambient blue lighting throughout the car, sorry our radios suck though, oh and yeah just keep replacing that air bag and fuel tank sensor every few thousand miles. I've had it with them and their junk and the way they treat their customers. Give me a foreign car any day. I can sleep at night knowing Toyota will make it right if my mother has any issues, or they'll at least make a far better effort then GM ever would. I just can not do business with that company any longer. I'd rather drive a Yugo.
I don't care if it's Ronald Regan motors, government has no place in a free market system. Period. They can own all the stock they very well please. They won't see a dime of my money that I'm not forced to give them against my will.
They do make some of them here, but mine came off the boat 4/22/13. It is a fine motorcar.

The Camry is an awesome car! It's a step or two behind the Accord, but light years ahead of the Malibu. Even the Koreans make a better car then GM now. Too bad Ford doesn't push their Fusion more then they do.