Compact Diesel trucks that we can't get here

/ Compact Diesel trucks that we can't get here #21  
I looked at the Nissan ad and it said it tows up to 3200 Kg which converts to 7045 lbs. I could live with that just fine.

This class of truck with a diesel would nicely fill a gap - tows more than a mini van, but less than a 1 ton, while getting fantastic fuel mileage - Empty or Fully Loaded.

The ultra heavy personal haulers and commercial guys aside, something like the Amorak diesel with 4 doors would be a perfect utility runabout for many of us, myself included.

Rgds, D.

/ Compact Diesel trucks that we can't get here #22  
One more. Not only is it diesel, but it is built with higher spec equipment than the normal Jeep Wrangler and is used by the military. The Jeep J8. Basically its a factory 'upbuild" using the parts that many guys do when they build an off-road Jeep, think of something in the lines of the Ford Raptor. There is however some talk that there will be a "normal" diesel wrangler here in a few years because it is in current US production but just not sold in NA.

The Jeep J8

If they would just build a four door diesel rubicon I would be all over it!

/ Compact Diesel trucks that we can't get here #23  
they need to put a diesel in a 1/2 pickup chevy ford or dodge so the rest will follow

/ Compact Diesel trucks that we can't get here #25  
   / Compact Diesel trucks that we can't get here #27  
Dodge has. Gm will hopefully re-release thr 4.5L duramax. Ford has said no!!

A low cost diesel option would make Ecoboost harder to sell.

Rgds, D.

/ Compact Diesel trucks that we can't get here
The day i hear that the Nissan Patrol Chassis cab is for sale up here, is the day I will order a new one!!

Nissan Patrol Cab Chassis 2013 | 4x4, Ute, Commercial Vehicles - Nissan Australia

For the posters who may not want to look it up. A pic of the Patrol C+C.

aus2007092433272_alt.jpg