Looking to buy a car hauler

/ Looking to buy a car hauler #31  
$4100 less than a year ago central Virginia with modular wiring and LEDs. Looked at other 14k trailers at the time, all within $150 of each other for roughly comparable equipment/construction.

/ Looking to buy a car hauler #32  
just my 2 cents in Illinois you need brakes on both axles I have a 14 lb fixed front 6' and 16 tilt its a pain to put a car or truck on - balance point- but great for tractors I would not buy a cheap trailer go 14k lbs with load range e tires and led lights you will have years of trouble free service . as for ramps fold ups are also a pain with long trucks I would go either tilt or self storing ramps . one more thought used trailers hold there money. buy a good one

/ Looking to buy a car hauler #33  
   / Looking to buy a car hauler #34  
Have not heard many good reviews from DR trailer sales.Try this guy home better folks to buy from PERIOD.Speaking from experience.

There are probably 3-4 other trailer dealers within about 30min of me so my plan was to just see what kind of best price I could get from all of them. I'm not too worried about service after the sale, but I'd be willing to drive the 110mi to the folks you suggest if it's a better deal. I'm not in a rush, but I did stop and talk to the folks at SLM Trailers in Whitmore Lake, and USA Trailers in New Boston....both seemed okay. I haven't spoken to the people at DR Trailers because they have ads on CL with prices. I've also been looking at places like Kaufman Trailers out of NC where they have factory direct pricing. Lots of options!

/ Looking to buy a car hauler #35  
There are probably 3-4 other trailer dealers within about 30min of me so my plan was to just see what kind of best price I could get from all of them. I'm not too worried about service after the sale, but I'd be willing to drive the 110mi to the folks you suggest if it's a better deal. I'm not in a rush, but I did stop and talk to the folks at SLM Trailers in Whitmore Lake, and USA Trailers in New Boston....both seemed okay. I haven't spoken to the people at DR Trailers because they have ads on CL with prices. I've also been looking at places like Kaufman Trailers out of NC where they have factory direct pricing. Lots of options!
Ask for Rex Ford,he is the owner very nice fellow to deal with.They are a Kubota,PJ trailer,woods equipment,king kutter,dealer to name a few.Great folks to deal with and good prices.