PJ C5 car hauler for CUT

/ PJ C5 car hauler for CUT #1  

MinnesotaEric

Tractor
Kioti NX6010
I just picked up a new PJ Trailers C5 20 foot car hauler with a 2 foot dovetail that I ordered 10 weeks ago. The trailer has an 83" wide deck and is equipped with Dexter 5200 pound axles, springs, easy-grease hubs and electric brakes, stake-pockets, rub rails, spare tire mount, spare tire, upgraded removable aluminum fenders, 10,000 pound jack, OEM chain box, spring-loaded tip-up ramps, painted in red, with four of PJ Trailer's 9800-pound, removable, stake-pocket D-rings.

Out the door including our 6.875% Minnesota state sales tax for $4285.00 (I think I got a good deal)

I've yet to purchase the CUT that I intend to haul with my new trailer but I'm pleased with the new trailer. :)

10308218_10202059904678676_5391266080479490108_n.jpg

/ PJ C5 car hauler for CUT #2  
I have a PJ C5 16 foot with 2 foot dovetail car hauler trailer with two 3500 lbs axles that I use to haul my subcompact tractor (SC2450 TLB). Mine has the removable ramps. You should have no problem hauling whatever tractor you get, I have hauled mine alot of miles probably over 1000 without a problem. They are great trailers.

/ PJ C5 car hauler for CUT
I have a PJ C5 16 foot with 2 foot dovetail car hauler trailer with two 3500 lbs axles that I use to haul my subcompact tractor (SC2450 TLB). Mine has the removable ramps. You should have no problem hauling whatever tractor you get, I have hauled mine alot of miles probably over 1000 without a problem. They are great trailers.

Thanks. This new trailer, including its own weight, is rated to carry an additional 9899 pounds.

/ PJ C5 car hauler for CUT #4  
That is a nice trailer and the price does not sound bad. Now you need a Kubota to haul on it;)

/ PJ C5 car hauler for CUT #5  
At first I didn't really like the PJ trailer that was part of a package deal when I bought my Backhoe... didn't care for the tip up rear ramps.

Now, after using it for the last two years I really appreciate using the rear ramps... very simple to position and builtin support for the rear of the trailer when loading...

I don't have anything bad to say... mine is 9950 with two 6k axles.

/ PJ C5 car hauler for CUT #6  
Nice looking trailer Eric, I'd like to get a 5 or 6 ton 20 footer myself. :thumbsup:

/ PJ C5 car hauler for CUT
Nice looking trailer Eric, I'd like to get a 5 or 6 ton 20 footer myself. :thumbsup:

Me too but then I'd need to get another truck and I already have storage issues until I get a new garage or pole barn built. I refuse to be one of those land holders that leaves stuff laying around and I'm starting to leave stuff laying around.

O the shame! :eek:

/ PJ C5 car hauler for CUT #8  
Thanks. This new trailer, including its own weight, is rated to carry an additional 9899 pounds.

that is a nice trailer Congrats:thumbsup:

Not knocking your new trailer but- are you sure it is an additional 9899lbs.

because with 2 5200lbs. axles that seems a little high??

/ PJ C5 car hauler for CUT #9  
that is a nice trailer Congrats:thumbsup:

Not knocking your new trailer but- are you sure it is an additional 9899lbs.

because with 2 5200lbs. axles that seems a little high??
I would think that the trailers would weigh in at close to 1800-2000 so from gross weight of 10,400 subtract the trailer weight for max load. That is assuming the tires are rated for that much load also. I cant tell from the picture what size tires or plys (load rating of the tires) are so that also might be a limiting factor. Check out the max load rating of the tires as stamped on them and subtract your trailer weight for the max loading. The axle rating doesn't mean much unless it has the tires to back it up.

/ PJ C5 car hauler for CUT #10  
Maybe the 9899 includes 10-15% tongue weight.