have to buy new trailer

/ have to buy new trailer #1  

grsthegreat

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kioti DK45SE hst cab
My Kioti cab tractor is just too heavy for my older PJ trailer. I was debating getting a larger gooseneck trailer, but opted for a tilt bed bumper pull 14K GVW trailer that a local company is making for me.

I should get enough money back after i resale my older trailer to pay for 80-90% of the new trailer.

The bumper pull won out after deciding i dont want to have to remove the shell off of my 2nd truck if i want to tow the trailer. it got down to a laziness factor.

have 2-3 weeks to wait till it is manufactured.

/ have to buy new trailer #2  
No, no not lazy.

Efficient. :garfield:

/ have to buy new trailer #3  
Post some pics when you get it.

/ have to buy new trailer #4  
My Kioti cab tractor is just too heavy for my older PJ trailer. I was debating getting a larger gooseneck trailer, but opted for a tilt bed bumper pull 14K GVW trailer that a local company is making for me.

I should get enough money back after i resale my older trailer to pay for 80-90% of the new trailer.

The bumper pull won out after deciding i dont want to have to remove the shell off of my 2nd truck if i want to tow the trailer. it got down to a laziness factor.

have 2-3 weeks to wait till it is manufactured.
I bought my 20ft. PJ trailer bumper pull 14K about 5 years ago.It has been a great trailer with no issues.Hauls my Kioti DK 40 cab tractor around just fine.