Do you ever compliment another person about how their truck looks?

/ Do you ever compliment another person about how their truck looks? #11  
I do, and also been on the receiving end, it does make you feel good either way. I like good looking trucks, regardless of make! LUTT

/ Do you ever compliment another person about how their truck looks? #12  
People tend to point and comment on my plow truck.....lol

image.jpg

/ Do you ever compliment another person about how their truck looks? #13  
Around here- it is a question of money. Whoever can afford to keep their truck up, does. If they don't, they don't have the money. But they are all proud of their trucks, and quick to take offense if they think you are slighting them. Most buy used.

/ Do you ever compliment another person about how their truck looks? #14  
I do. If I see a motorcycle, truck, or car that catches my eye I will go out of my way to compliment the owner. Always a good conversation with the owner after doing so in my experience.

/ Do you ever compliment another person about how their truck looks? #15  
I just did yesterday. Went to our new home to meet and talk with the brick layer and there stood this beauty of an F250 Super Duty PowerStroke. Black crew cab, 4x4 with 20" wheels! I told him what a nice truck it was (even though it was muddy after just dropping a trailer off in the muddy mess) and that I liked him already since he was a fellow Ford owner. :laughing:

But yes, I do it quite regularly, and have had the same thing done to me. Probably my favorite was the comment about our travel trailer. It was 6 years old at the time and the neighbors in the campground asked us if that was our first time out in it. 'Nope, it's 6 years old, we just try to take good care of our things.'

/ Do you ever compliment another person about how their truck looks? #16  
I have and still do. I have been complimented before for a vehicle I was driving so I know how good it makes you feel. Like that extra work trying to keep it new pays off.

I think how a person keeps their car can show who they are. Not counting working vehicles. My work vehicle is not always spotless. So why armorall it when its just going to get dirty again, however it does get washed. But I keep my personal vehicles clean.

/ Do you ever compliment another person about how their truck looks? #17  
It is always great when someone you don't know recognizes that you take care of your vehicles. I used to get compliments on this one just about every time I filled it up. I repay that whenever I have the chance to compliment someone on an older truck that still looks great.

1GCEK14V72Z269395-0.jpg

2001 SWB 4x4 with 200k miles on it. I bought it in 2007 with 160k miles on it. Full Gibson headers and exhaust, with the shell on I got 21 mpg on highway and 17 with shell off.

My current 2003 Chevy 2500HD 4x4 just hit 297k miles, interior is exceptional, body and paint are like new but being a work truck the bumpers are dented. Don't really want to talk about mpg but that is not why I have it, it will pull a house down.

IMG_20140325_120449_407_zps08c3b80d.jpg

/ Do you ever compliment another person about how their truck looks? #18  
   / Do you ever compliment another person about how their truck looks?
This post could really be taken out of context :D

Oh my.....and so many of my posts here have been removed because this is supposed to be a "family friendly" site....how is it that another member gets to insert such a blatant double entendre and get away with it.....:laughing:

Chris....no offense intended....I know your remark wasn't meant to be interpreted that way.....

/ Do you ever compliment another person about how their truck looks? #20  
Oh my.....and so many of my posts here have been removed because this is supposed to be a "family friendly" site....how is it that another member gets to insert such a blatant double entendre and get away with it.....:laughing:

Chris....no offense intended....I know your remark wasn't meant to be interpreted that way.....

Sometimes I can't help but do wrong. The upside is worth the beating :thumbsup: