New old truck

/ New old truck #1  

wmonroe

Elite Member
Tractor
1958 Ford 961 Powermaster
Picked up a new to me old truck, 1993 Dodge Ram 250. It's a basic model but has a cummins, auto tranny and working ac. So far I've put about 200 miles on it just tooling around and I'm rather impressed with how it drives. Not sure what the future plans for it will be but if nothing else I'll tinker with it for a while. This is the only picture I have so far.

Attachments

• image-1094901776.jpg
    image-1094901776.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 374
   / New old truck #3  
awesome. enjoy it. i used to have one. miss it.

/ New old truck #4  
Very nice and very simple to work on. You should also get pretty good fuel mileage with it.

/ New old truck #5  
Nice picture with the trees turning and a truck out where it belongs! Enjoy! I always wanted a diesel truck for some reason but I guess I do okay with my Triton 5/4L V8 in my F-150.

/ New old truck #7  
i'd love to try me a late 90's or early 2000's ram 3500 one day...

congrats on the truck. i had a ram 1500 98 and loved it. just wasn't hd enough to do what i needed eventually and I was abusing it..

/ New old truck #8  
Amazing how it looks nearly identical to the '79 my dad owned, except for the grill.

/ New old truck #9  
Nice find. It would make a great Snow Plow truck.

Chris

/ New old truck
Thanks everyone. It has a lot of small things that I'm going to work on to make it a little nicer, the cap is coming off (going to sell it cheap), and adjust the fueling a little bit. It has some rust issues that aren't a big deal now but if I want to make it really nice will need some work. Before I do any rust/restoration work I need to decide exactly what I want to do with it. The engine runs great and the transmission shifts very well so it will be a tinker project for the time being.