Toyota Tundra Problem?

/ Toyota Tundra Problem? #11  
I think that one would fail inspection to be honest ... but we dont have them in Ohio. On a side note ... do you like your Kioti? I am looking at one, right now?

Love the Kioti. I've had two. The CK20 is a great small tractor that punches above it's weight class. The DK40se HST has been trouble free and a very solid worker for the seven years I have had it. Never been back to a dealer as I do my own routine maintenance and I've been able to fix the few things I've broken by myself. The loader is very powerful and the tractor is easy to maintain (once you get the first HST filter off). I'd buy another in a heart beat. I suspect the NX4510 will also turn out to be a very solid performer though I gather there are a few minor teething problems with the Tier 4 regen cycle stuff. The NX is essentially the same as the DK other than the engine and a few upgrades.

/ Toyota Tundra Problem? #16  
I haven't heard of any rust problems for the past 5-6 years.

Here's my 14 model.

Does it look like this? The 12-13 models are similar but the lines are not quite so 'crisp' looking in the older models.

front.jpg

rear.jpg

/ Toyota Tundra Problem?
I'd say its about a 2010 looking at some on line pics.

/ Toyota Tundra Problem? #18  
I know the '07, '08, and '09 Tundras had issues with the front and rear bumpers rusting through. In the fall of '08 a customer had a 2007 CrewMax and the rear bumper had rotted through in three spots. I have not heard about the bed rust issue before.

/ Toyota Tundra Problem? #19  
Yup, I own a 2006 Tundra and they did a rustproofing spray on my truck. Mine wasn't bad ... so the frame did not need replaced. Here is a rusty Yota for comparison :) View attachment 421806

That rusty one is a 89-94 Toyota pickup. preceded both the Tacoma (roughly the same size) or the "full size" Tundra. (although to be technical at the time 94, there was a truck marketed full size call the T-100 but was "much" smaller than the current Tundra)

The Taco (the small one) was known for rust issues. I have not heard of any issues one the fullsize Tundra.

/ Toyota Tundra Problem? #20  
A guy I work with has a'12 Tundra that is rusting around a 4 side windows. Toyota told him too bad. Body shops said that there doesn't appear to be much if any primer or clear in that section of the truck. Even the bodyshops said to complain about it.