Any here ever used one of these? Do they work?

/ Any here ever used one of these? Do they work? #2  
I would be surprised if it actually worked as advertised.

/ Any here ever used one of these? Do they work?
Been thinking about trying one.....noticed they have a money back guarantee.......I've watch the video several times and it looks pretty slick......

/ Any here ever used one of these? Do they work? #4  
When you watch the video notice the trailer jack. Might as well get a new trailer jack because you are going to wear out the one you are banging into. Boats do not have a great deal of tongue weight. My tractor and trailer do not take shoving around very well. Handles up and down okay very unforgiving on the sideways stuff.

/ Any here ever used one of these? Do they work? #5  
There's a second video there for a similar product "Never Miss Hitch". Both are interesting.

Or you can do what I do and duct tape a couple of long sticks to the ball & hitch. Use them to line up as you back up and, when the one on the ball bends over = you're there! Ta-DA!!!

/ Any here ever used one of these? Do they work? #6  
Do they work?

Not as well as a new truck with a backup camera.

:)

Bruce

/ Any here ever used one of these? Do they work? #7  
5eace18e1fb9d3b1a05fcc31d2fd0121.jpg

Those work well enough. Just got to get them placed straight and where they're not in the way. Extra 30 seconds to adjust them just so-so saves ten minutes of checking and rechecking.

/ Any here ever used one of these? Do they work? #8  
A backup camera is 100 times better and only $50.

This is 80's technology.

Chris

/ Any here ever used one of these? Do they work? #9  
   / Any here ever used one of these? Do they work? #10  
I have one. Been using it for years. Works great. Eliminates the need for me to keep jumping out of the truck and checking for perfect alignment. I also find that getting the hitch close to the ball is helped by putting the tailgate down when backing into position.