Who has their Class A CDL?

/ Who has their Class A CDL? #131  
Not this member. I've always been glad when a pro trucker is moving forward steadily among the skittery 4-wheeler drivers!
Jim

/ Who has their Class A CDL?
Congratulations! :)
You have now become lower than a snakes' belly button in the eyes of the general motoring public.

Only in the eyes of the uninformed... which, sadly, is the majority of the cell-phone talking, fast food-eating, non-signaling, cuts you off, general driving public. Nevermind that they cut you off in their 4k lb econo box, expecting you to slam on the brakes in a 80k-100k lb rig due to their feeling of entitlement.

Grin and move on. No worries, the rest of us will deliver your food and fuel and keep your life cushy.

/ Who has their Class A CDL? #133  
Yes, I got that too. I had one of the girls in the office minimize it and laminate it. I keep that one in my wallet, and made a couple copies of the full size that I leave in my personal truck, my work truck, at the office, and at home.

Kyle

Won't do any good if in a vehicle that requires CDL to use. As was stated, all states are now on computer med card tied to your CDL. If you get checked at a stop, and the system doesn't show med card on file with your CDL, you are going to be shut down. Your CDL is invalid. Make sure your med cert paperwork is on file with the state and double check that your CDL shows that.

/ Who has their Class A CDL? #134  
I have always carried a med card either way, as I had to have one before I got my CDL. However, I recently got my CDL so I should be good.

Kyle

/ Who has their Class A CDL? #135  
Won't do any good if in a vehicle that requires CDL to use. As was stated, all states are now on computer med card tied to your CDL. If you get checked at a stop, and the system doesn't show med card on file with your CDL, you are going to be shut down. Your CDL is invalid. Make sure your med cert paperwork is on file with the state and double check that your CDL shows that.

IF I don't get the medical in by a specified date, my license is downgraded to a 'G' (just drive cars and pickups and small trucks).
The same day that I get the medical done I go to the DMV and get it entered into the system.

Last edited:
   / Who has their Class A CDL?
IF I don't get the medical in by a specified date, my license is downgraded to a 'G' (just drive cars and pickups and small trucks).
The same day that I get the medical done I go to the DMV and get it entered into the system.

Thats exactly what i did... Got my med card, and then went to the DMV to have them enter it in. Took 3x longer at the DMV than at the doctor....

/ Who has their Class A CDL? #137  
You don't have any choice. the commies that run the US of A have made it mandatory that your privacy be invaded whether you like it or not.
That is where we differ as I do have a choice. I can starve to death and haul freight stateside ($26,000.oo in 6 months) or I can stay in Canada and haul oil ($42,000.oo in the same 6 month period). It is a no brainer as far as I am concerned..

You shouldn't disparage our neighbors south of the 49th, it's been said that when the US sneezes we Canadians catch a cold.