New Car

/ New Car #1  

sld

Veteran Member
Tractor
Ford 1210 / Ford 1710
I thought I would post a picture of my new car. It's a 2015 Taurus Limited.

This will be my daily driver and help preserve the truck. It's a very nice car to drive. Comfortable, sporty and pretty efficient. Wasn't necessarily looking to get a new one but they were dealing pretty good on the left over 15's.

I spent a good part of yesterday cleaning up the truck so I thought I would post a picture of it too.

Attachments

• Truck pic.jpg
    Truck pic.jpg
    885.3 KB · Views: 229
  • new car 1.jpg
    new car 1.jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 211
   / New Car #3  
Nice. My parents bought one last year. Same car except it's red. They love it, but in all honesty, it's a bit of a sports car with more power then they need. They took it on one long road trip to the Niagra Falls area and enjoyed it. The only thing that has come up is that several times they woke up in the morning and gone out to the garage to see it sitting there with all the windows rolled down. Dad took it to the dealer to see what was going on. They where afraid this would happen when they where out somewhere since there was no reason for them to be down.

The dealer said they couldn't find a problem, but my dad insisted and said he was keeping the loaner until they figured it out. Turns out there is a feature on the car that if turned on, and you bump the remote control entry just right, will lower all the windows. Once the dealer learned of this feature, they where able to turn it off. Simple fix to an unknown feature that nobody knows why Ford put on the car.

/ New Car
Appreciate the heads up! There are so many setting and gadgets that this is like driving a smart phone. Takes a while to understand it all.

/ New Car #5  
We bought a brand new tauras limited back in 2008 most dependable car we have ever owned.Congrats on the new ride..

/ New Car
We bought a brand new tauras limited back in 2008 most dependable car we have ever owned.Congrats on the new ride..

Thanks!

/ New Car #7  
The dealer said they couldn't find a problem, but my dad insisted and said he was keeping the loaner until they figured it out. Turns out there is a feature on the car that if turned on, and you bump the remote control entry just right, will lower all the windows. Once the dealer learned of this feature, they where able to turn it off. Simple fix to an unknown feature that nobody knows why Ford put on the car.
Perhaps it is so you can "vent" the car on a hot summer day as you walk up to it?

Aaron Z