This showed up at my local Ford dealer....

/ This showed up at my local Ford dealer.... #1  

kebo

Elite Member
Tractor
2001 John Deere 790 4x4, bar tires
It's a brand new F350 4x4 dually crew cab long bed with the Black Op's package. It also sports the FX4 package, the Lariat package, and of course the Super Duty package. It comes with the 6.7L Power Stroke diesel and 6 spd AT with 3.73 ratio axles. I am 6ft tall and when I stand beside the front of it, I am just about eye level with the hood scoop on it. I will let you zoom in on the last picture so you can get your own sticker shock. The scary part is they WILL SELL this truck eventually, but it might be sitting on the lot for a while!!!

side view resized 2.jpg

side view resized 3.jpg

front half resized 4.jpg

front view 5.jpg

rear view resized 6.jpg

And for the moment you've all been waiting for:

sticker pic resized.jpg

I'm thinking about trading in my '13 Silverado Z71 4x4 for it, I need something a little bigger to pull my 16ft trailer with my 2500 lb tractor on it!!! :)

Last edited:
   / This showed up at my local Ford dealer.... #2  
Haha! I doubt if we pooled the value of your `13 Silverado and my `14 Z71 GMC crew cab we could come close to the sticker price of that bad boy!

/ This showed up at my local Ford dealer.... #3  
They'll probably sell it faster than we all think.

/ This showed up at my local Ford dealer.... #4  
They have had a Dodge and a Chevy on the lot in town here with some of these aftermarket packages. They sold pretty slow ant they stickered for more like 60k.

/ This showed up at my local Ford dealer....
Haha! I doubt if we pooled the value of your `13 Silverado and my `14 Z71 GMC crew cab we close to the sticker price of that bad boy!

I think our two trucks together would be close to the original sticker price. But, just to be clear the new sticker MSRP is the one on the build sheet from Tuscany, it's the one above the Ford build sheet.

/ This showed up at my local Ford dealer....
They have had a Dodge and a Chevy on the lot in town here with some of these aftermarket packages. They sold pretty slow ant they stickered for more like 60k.

Early last year this same dealer had a black crewcab 4x4 F250 with the Black Op's package, which if I recall correctly, had an MSRP of about $65k. It sat there for about 3 months I believe, before it finally sold.

Last edited:
   / This showed up at my local Ford dealer.... #8  
I think I will start building my trucks again .

/ This showed up at my local Ford dealer.... #9  
Maybe I'm shell shocked, but the price looks pretty reasonable. I mean, a F350 PowerStroke dually with leather and a great appearance package? You can get pretty close to a 65K sticker on an F150. And I understand they discount Super Duty's a good bit. A volume dealer could move it in a hurry.

/ This showed up at my local Ford dealer.... #10  
That kind of truck is worthless to me at any price. I bet the guy who buys it never gets it dirty.