Pickup Owners: Do you buckle up?

/ Pickup Owners: Do you buckle up? #1  

FatTire

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L5740, Unimog 404 w/ snowblower, Deere 620i UTV, MX5100 (sold)
I read in the small offset crash test report that approx. 77% of pickup drivers wear seat belts, meaning that something like a quarter of us don't. I could imagine maybe tractor owners might be a LITTLE more safety aware than the general public, but maybe not. How often do you wear yours? Always? Never?

/ Pickup Owners: Do you buckle up? #2  
I buckle the seat belt when I get in vehicles, buckle up when I get on Kubota or ZT mower (both have ROPS). Occasionally I will not buckle up if moving pickup around the yard, but it is habit and I find myself doing it often then too...

/ Pickup Owners: Do you buckle up? #3  
Always. I may not Wes it from the driveway to the mail/paperbox, but otherwise... Yup

/ Pickup Owners: Do you buckle up?
I buckle the seat belt when I get in vehicles, buckle up when I get on Kubota or ZT mower (both have ROPS). Occasionally I will not buckle up if moving pickup around the yard, but it is habit and I find myself doing it often then too...

Same. I occasionally move the Kubota a short distance, say moving from inside the shop to outside, without buckling up, but it sorta feels weird.

/ Pickup Owners: Do you buckle up? #5  
If if driving the pickup on roads I always wear my seat belt. If i'm off road I usually don't. I hardly ever wear the tractor seatbelt.

/ Pickup Owners: Do you buckle up? #6  
I cut off the belts in both my Kubota's. Don't need or want them. Vehicles, always buckle up. This is Michigan, home of the 150 dollar seatbelt ticket and cops with X-ray vision.:D

/ Pickup Owners: Do you buckle up? #7  
My vehicles never move until all occupants are buckled in.

/ Pickup Owners: Do you buckle up? #8  
Watch any of the Saudi drift videos and that will convince even the staunchest anti-belter to buckle up. Pretty amazing how a human can be FIRED out of an open window when a car barrel rolls.

/ Pickup Owners: Do you buckle up? #9  
Always belted truck or car.

/ Pickup Owners: Do you buckle up? #10  
Always. Made it a habit to buckle up when the kids were small years ago, so they would know nothing else. I don't have a seat-belt on the Gator on my side, but I did put one on the passenger side for the grand-kids and they know they have to buckle up before we drive.
I don't use them much on the tractor, flat ground and getting on and off,,,,why????