Your best Truck & Your Wost

/ Your best Truck & Your Wost #1  

crash325

Elite Member
Tractor
New Holland TC-45
What do you consider your best truck> & our worst?? Thorw in your auto if you like.
Lets just have a fun thread!!!!

My best 73 Dodge Power wagon & Worst a 77 Dodge power wagon.
Will get into the why reasons & what reasons a little later.

/ Your best Truck & Your Wost #2  
My best is a 2000 Silverado ext. cab. Worst is a 2013 F150 crew cab

/ Your best Truck & Your Wost #3  
My best is the 2015 F150 I now have. The worst vehicle, real lemon, that I've owned was a new 1966 Ford sedan.

/ Your best Truck & Your Wost #4  
I guess the best truck I have owned is probably the 2010 Silverado I have now. The worst was an 1987 F150 with something wrong with the paint job on the truck. It never seemed to harden properly, the paint was always soft and subject to easily being scratched.

/ Your best Truck & Your Wost #5  
The best was the 2 7.3 diesels we have owned and worst 2 was the 05 6.0 diesel cause of the motor and a 05 duramax. Good reliable truck until it started to get warn out and wasn't reliable enough for snow plowing and I hated the interior. Truck road and drove like a car

/ Your best Truck & Your Wost #6  
Always been a GM guy,did own one Ford truck and a Mustang.Worst that I purchased new was a 1973 GMC Jimmy,mechanically it was fine but started to rust out in three years,put 90,000 miles , ten years on it and sold it for $900.
I would think my 2014 Silverado is the best,good mileage and very quiet,smooth ride.
I have owned maybe 20 GM trucks(NEW) and never had a bad one.

/ Your best Truck & Your Wost #7  
Best 1997 Chevy Silverado 2WD W/T,Wost 1977 Dodge 150 2WD w/318 Cid.

/ Your best Truck & Your Wost #8  
Worst car 1978 Volkswagen rabbit.Best 1976 Toyota Land cruiser,what a beast.

/ Your best Truck & Your Wost #9  
Worst vehicle I ever owned was a 1970 Volkswagen 411. It was about 4 years old when I got it.
It was a huge mistake and I sold it after several months. I cannot even consider the purchase of a Volkswagen because of that choice.

The best vehicle is a little tougher decision. I have had many.
I suppose it would be a 2002 F-150....or an 1985 Mazda B-2000

/ Your best Truck & Your Wost #10  
Worst: Pontiac Aztec. Drove like a sail boat in rough seas.

Best: 1989 Honda Accord Manual (EX I think) my dad sold me.