Ford finally came to their senses

/ Ford finally came to their senses #1  

RollingsFarms

Veteran Member
Tractor
Few John Deere's and one Ford 3600 diesel.
They FINALLY agreed to sell me a truck at a fair price and no shenanigans. I said bye to GM and their crazy prices and laughable rebates. I've been a GM man all my life but that will only get you so far. Ford's been catching my eye and they finally got me to bite. You can't beat the rebates right now on F150's. My truck stickered for $46290. Internet sales manager gave me invoice ($42020) minus rebates ($9400 of which i qualified for) PLUS a free Yeti Roadie cooler. I told them to keep that and they gave me an extra $300 off. Yeah, that "free" cooler is $300 even though they really sell for $220.lol 2.7 Ecoboost is awesome and I can't wait to see the gas mileage this thing pulls down. I went back and forth over it and the 5.0 but hadn't heard anything bad about then2.7 so I said heck I'll go for it. It's a hotrod for sure! I got the FX4 package so I'd get the 3.55 gears and some other stuff, it's a basic xlt with the 302A package. I'll try to get a better pic later but here's what I bought. image-1807754958.jpg

/ Ford finally came to their senses #2  
That's a nice truck. You'll love the Ecoboost. I have a '16 Explorer Platinum with the 3.5 ecoboost and I agree, it's a hotrod!

/ Ford finally came to their senses #3  
Picture of the cooler? :confused3:

/ Ford finally came to their senses
Picture of the cooler? :confused3:

They were just giving away the tan Yeti Roadie's. I already have one and figured I'd rather have the extra $300 off than another cooler.

/ Ford finally came to their senses #5  
Sharp truck! Hope it fills all your requirements.

/ Ford finally came to their senses
Here's a better pic of it

image-1764331458.jpg

/ Ford finally came to their senses #7  
Nice truck! Congrats!

As you can tell from my username, I'm partial to Fords... :)

/ Ford finally came to their senses #8  
Those coolers are stupid. All the "high end" brands. There's no magic. They have massively thick walls and no space inside. Of course they keep I've colder longer. There's no space in them! It's just foam insulation.

It's like selling you a 200$ adjustable wrench and calling it "unbreakable" but it's 3" thick and weighs 100lbs. And everyone thinks it's the best wrench ever! Wow! It won't break!

I use igloo from Walmart. Holds 180qt of of ice and all the food and drinks I need. 49 bucks.

Awesome truck by the way. I have '13 ecoboost 3.5 and it's great. Also transit van 3.5. Even faster.

/ Ford finally came to their senses #10  
Nice. Looks about like my 2012 3.5 EcoBoost. My dad just bought another 2016 3.5 and I can tell you for a fact the 750# they shaved off vs my 2012 and the 2014 he traded makes it feel like there is a extra 50 HP under the hood.

Enjoy.

Chris