Clever trailer invention

/ Clever trailer invention #1  

jmc

Elite Member
Tractor
Ford 1920 4x4 (traded in on Kubota). Case 480F TLB w/4 in 1 bucket, 4x4. Gehl CTL60 tracked loader, Kubota L4330 GST
   / Clever trailer invention #2  
IF I had to back up and pull forward as many times as they were showing in that vid, I'd want one too!

BUT I don't... I can do better than THAT, with a 4 wheel wagon!

SR

/ Clever trailer invention #4  
   / Clever trailer invention #5  
At that price no thanks. With a backup camera I can get it the first try. In my truck that doesn't have a backup camera it takes me less than a minute to hook up a trailer.

image-1480204327.jpg

/ Clever trailer invention #6  
At that price no thanks. With a backup camera I can get it the first try. In my truck that doesn't have a backup camera it takes me less than a minute to hook up a trailer.

View attachment 473857

I agree. My previous truck had no B/U camera so I bought a $50 camera and monitor that was posted on this site and installed it. Current truck came with B/U camera. First try to hook up trailer for me too. Besides, nothing posted here would handle the tongue weight of my trailers.

/ Clever trailer invention #7  
I kept looking for the "truck" they were going to hook up to :)
With a 500lb limit it doesn't do much.

/ Clever trailer invention #8  
I kept looking for the "truck" they were going to hook up to :) With a 500lb limit it doesn't do much.
Even my lawn mower trailer with the mower loaded would go over that. They had it pictured with a boat, but I'm guessing most boats are over 500 tongue weight.

/ Clever trailer invention #9  
I agree>Clever trailer invention, but at almost $600.00, ouch. As previously stated, trailer camera is more cost effective and they work darn good. I tried one of those cheap back cameras few year ago, it was quick to set up and small enough to be stowed in the clove-box.

/ Clever trailer invention #10  
I drive an SUV type vehicle.
I simply open the rear hatch and drop the back seats so that I get perfect alignment and distance every time.