Bedliners?

/ Bedliners? #2  
With rust concerns... Spray-in. I went with line-x's cheapest product but wish I'd done one of the harder coatings because things slide arround easier when loading/unloading. IMO.

/ Bedliners? #3  
Spray in. I do my own. I use a product called Raptor by Upol.

Takes a half a day to do it right.

Chris

/ Bedliners? #6  
I like both spray in and drop in... last two drop ins I had the bed Ziebarted, then installed the drop in. I put a sheet of 3/8" [ or whatever size they sell these days, can't keep up ] plywood into the bed to help slide stuff in and out, especially pallet loads of stuff. Good points and bad points about both. The spray in covers the steel better and does not slide around, but I question how easy it would be to repair crash damage. I just got a Colorado that I ordered a couple months ago, and I got the factory spray in this time. But both spray in/drop in are OK by me.... :)

/ Bedliners? #7  
I had a Ziebart spray in liner professionally installed immediately after buying my pickup in 2005. Its worked fine.

/ Bedliners? #8  
Yes. I power wash, dry, scuff, remove bed hold down bolts, mask, spray, remove masking, allow to dry overnight, re-install bolts.

Chris

That sounds labor intensive and time consuming, I just order the factory spray in liner with the truck.

/ Bedliners? #9  
That sounds labor intensive and time consuming, I just order the factory spray in liner with the truck.
Good and bad I guess.While the factory bed liner is nice it is thinner verses line-X.I have had both in my last two new trucks that I ordered.My dodge factory liner ford line-x..

Attachments

• Ford Truck 349.jpg
    Ford Truck 349.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0350.jpg
    IMG_0350.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 124